BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
A hint of lemon, which is my preferred way to enjoy perrier. And this is so much more convenient that having to have lemons on hand to slice and add.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I pretty much live on this stuff. I love that there's no added sugar and the flavor isn't to strong. It's just a hint of lemon. Extremely refreshing.
Britni P.
Lewisville, TX
When I was trying to get over my addiction to diet coke I would drink these because I loved the fizzy-ness of diet coke. Great taste, and its water!
Taylor P.
Burbank, CA
This works great for me when my morning sickness gets bad.it helps my stomach feel better. I also enjoy the lemon taste it. It is very refreshing too
Michele B.
Orange
Great with or without meals. Perfect for long road trips and tastes great. Also comes in flavored varieties and sizes. Never tried the alternatives.
Elizabeth H.
Dupont , WA
This really helps fight cravings when I want soda. It gives me the carbonation and a yummy lemon taste. I like that it provides a low calorie option.
Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Love this water. It's nice and refreshing and different when you want something more than just a flat bottle of water. It is my go to summer drink
Sarrah H.
Angwin
I don't think that I can go back to non carbonates water again. I love the flavor and the bubbles. I feel like I drink more water with these around
Tati W.
To be honest (and this is my personal opinion) I HATE sparkling water. I don't like it. It tastes extremely bitter to me and makes me want to gag.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
It's tasty, it's reasonabley priced and great for dinners. I'd say give it a shot if you're unsure-- it is only water with a little fizz after all!