BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
Zoe W.
My boyfriend picked this lime flavored one by accident when we were on vacation but it was delicious and I will be picking it up as a refreshment again.
Stacia B.
Great sparkling water. Cute bottle and quality taste. I don't often buy this one because of the price. But when I splurge on water this is what I choose.
Liza A.
Hollywood, FL
Great product. Wish it was more bubbly though. Like the citron flavor. No sugar is great. Wish was less expensive in a pack and would come in a 2 liter.
Morigianna M.
Riverside, CA
This is very bubbly. the lemon taste is swallowed up by the bubbles. I wish the lemon was stronger but it did blend well with juice to make a nice drink.
Sydney C.
I buy these all the time! Literally every Friday I have to buy 2 packs of 6. It’s easy to grab and go and have a flavor other than plain old water. 10/10
connor M.
Carlsbad
I don’t like these types of waters but this one doesn’t even have a nice/good taste to it it’s either super lemon or just gross plain like paper almost
Kaitlin  S.
Barnhart, MO
Love this water! Very refreshing and keeps you hydrated! I love drinking these at my work because it makes you think you're having soda but it's water!
BEV P.
refreshing alternative to soda always a good go to when I want to quench my thirst and I never have trouble finding this product anywhere I go to shop
keren c.
Rio Rico, AZ
I love my natural sparkling water but sometimes a hint if lemon is all you need! I think its taste is perfect and I will definitely come back for more!
Allie E.
Philadelphia
Convenient, inexpensive , refreshing. These are perfect for on the go or for mixing a drink.... Things always taste better out of a glass bottle too!!