BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1971)
Buy on Walmart*
Adriana C.
I love this water I buy it a lot after my night job it is so nice and cool it is not a nasty flavor I really don't drink plain water and this is perfect
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love these drinks! They rejuvenate me! The price is very reasonable. The flavor really hits the spot. And I think the bottles are pretty cool too. 😉
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
A hint of lemon, which is my preferred way to enjoy perrier. And this is so much more convenient that having to have lemons on hand to slice and add.
Molly G.
This is my go-to beverage. I love the minerality and flavor of this sparkling water, as it offers a great flavor despite being absolutely sugar-free.
Michele B.
Great with or without meals. Perfect for long road trips and tastes great. Also comes in flavored varieties and sizes. Never tried the alternatives.
Jessica D.
Jacksboro , TN
I drink this instead of soda and have lost 15lbs. In 6 weeks since I started. Thus should be in all diets if you love soda. It's a great replacement.
Emi L.
San Diego
I'm not sure I understand the appeal of these drinks, they taste odd. Is it water? Is it soda? Is it healthy? I honestly have no idea. Will never buy
Elizabeth H.
Dupont , WA
This really helps fight cravings when I want soda. It gives me the carbonation and a yummy lemon taste. I like that it provides a low calorie option.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Refreshing bubbly best served cold love the taste and so thirst quenching just writing this review made me wish I had a bottle at home so refreshing
Myriah J.
Farmington, NM
Been drinking these since i was a kid. To me they taste better out of the glass bottle than in a can or in a plastic bottle. Anyway love the flavor!