BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
These are the ones i drink everyday they are good beacuse they have lemon flavor in them too and they are really good for you and they are sparkling water..
Tina R.
Dana Point, CA
Perrier is a good old classic sparkling water. It is a bit expensive but worth it! I find that you need to drink it pretty quickly as it loses its bubbles!
Liz R.
I enjoy the lemon flavor and carbonation without the sugary taste. It’s slightly more expensive than I can afford all the time but a nice occasional treat.
Ashley D.
This is an excellent alternative to soda. The lemon and the lime are my favorite and I usually add a squeeze of lemon juice just to add a bit more flavor.
drew r.
lakewood, WA
I buy these for my pregnant fiancée and she loves them! they work really well to settle her stomach and they have just enough flavor to quench her thirst.
Sarena D.
Grants pass , Or
While I was pregnant during the summer, sparkling water was my go to drink! I love perrier flavored sparkling water! lemon and grapefruit are my favorite!
Fannie M.
Chicago
ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK! BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH OR HEART BURN! POUR SOME ON ICE WITH LIME AND YOURE GOOD TO GO
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a great alternative to soda because you are not taking in all of the sugars and bad chemicals. Such a great thing to get your carbonation fix.
Celia M.
Hammond, IN
Pretty awesome, I like the fizziness lol. Its my favorite to drink after a great meal to just settle my stomach. Its also a great additive to other drinks.
Brighid Q.
Aurora, OH
I love to drink this plain or or to mix it in with other drinks to add some carbonation and lemon flavor. I like that it's natural with no fake sweeteners.