BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2008)
Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral water is a refreshing and delightful drink! It has a light tart flavor and a pleasant carbonation which makes this sparkling water stand apart from others. I highly recommend you try it!
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
I hate carbonated water as it is and when I tried this I thought it was sprite and was super surprised when I took a drink. I'm not a fan of soda water but if you are I'm sure this wouldn't be half bad. The bottle is super cute though, that's what originally caught my eye!
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I’m usually not a huge fan of mineral water, but this was fantastic, I also LOVE lemon flavor which was an incredible added bonus to this. I would buy it again and I would try it again. It was a great price and party favorite
Valentina 💜.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I like this water. The taste is really nice and refreshing. I love anything lemon flavor so this hit the spot. I call “rich girl” water cause I could possibly afford to drink this every day. But I think it’s fine and everyone should taste it if they can.
Kyla M.
grover beach, CA
I mean, it’s lemon sparkling water. It’s bubbly and tastes good. I prefer lemon over lime because it tastes less artificial but they’re both good. The original Perrier water is my favorite but lemon Perrier over ice is great when i’m feeling sick or exhausted.
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
This is not my go to sparkling beverage, however, it is incredibly easy to drink and goes with just about anything. I have used it in cocktails and packed it in lunches- it’s very versatile. The only thing is that it leaves a sort of salty taste in my mouth.
Vienna S.
I really like Perrier, especially when I feel I need some carbonated drink on my stomach ( when you have stomach aches) this helps a lot. I love the fizziness it has and I feel like it helps me digest my food better (although I don't drink it all the time).
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
I really like the sparkling water because it is refreshing, and it is affordable! I am a repeat customer and would highly recommend it to other people. I really like the citrus notes, and it's better than drinking soda!
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
I always enjoy a cup of this after a hangover ! It's a little expensive but worth it when all you need is some soda but not the soda carbs . The fancy packaging is kinda cool too 🍾 recommend if asked about this product
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
Perrier is good, but a bit too expensive for it to be a sustainable habit. It's always a nice splurge and it always tastes great, but not ideal for a student on a budget. I love their packaging and their brand though!