BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1947)
Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral water is a refreshing and delightful drink! It has a light tart flavor and a pleasant carbonation which makes this sparkling water stand apart from others. I highly recommend you try it!
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend !!
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I’m usually not a huge fan of mineral water, but this was fantastic, I also LOVE lemon flavor which was an incredible added bonus to this. I would buy it again and I would try it again. It was a great price and party favorite
Kyla M.
Grover Beach, CA
I mean, it’s lemon sparkling water. It’s bubbly and tastes good. I prefer lemon over lime because it tastes less artificial but they’re both good. The original Perrier water is my favorite but lemon Perrier over ice is great when i’m feeling sick or exhausted.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
I really like the sparkling water because it is refreshing, and it is affordable! I am a repeat customer and would highly recommend it to other people. I really like the citrus notes, and it's better than drinking soda!
Vienna S.
I really like Perrier, especially when I feel I need some carbonated drink on my stomach ( when you have stomach aches) this helps a lot. I love the fizziness it has and I feel like it helps me digest my food better (although I don't drink it all the time).
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
This is not my go to sparkling beverage, however, it is incredibly easy to drink and goes with just about anything. I have used it in cocktails and packed it in lunches- it’s very versatile. The only thing is that it leaves a sort of salty taste in my mouth.
Christina M.
Lowell, MA
I always enjoy a cup of this after a hangover ! It's a little expensive but worth it when all you need is some soda but not the soda carbs . The fancy packaging is kinda cool too 🍾 recommend if asked about this product
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
Perrier is good, but a bit too expensive for it to be a sustainable habit. It's always a nice splurge and it always tastes great, but not ideal for a student on a budget. I love their packaging and their brand though!
Erica P.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a great healthy beverage. I think that it is price for what you get but it is a nice treat on occasion when plain water just isn't cutting it. I think you pay for the name but it really isn't any different than a store brand sparkling water.