BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kaylea M.
Hartselle, AL
I'm sure it's just me, my friends love all of these carbonated waters like buy them in bulk but I bought some and tried several times to drink this and I thought it was horrible. I wouldn't buy it again. I will save it for those who like it so much haha
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Oh, jeez. The few times I've had this water was because of a stomachache since it's supposed to help and another time was to just try it out. It has such a weird taste, I can't ever bring myself to actually finish the bottle. It tastes like a Sprite but without the bubbly or soda. I haven't bought it since.
Sara S.
Sioux City , IA
It’s ok, compared to lacroix and bai just not as good. The bottles are cute, think they need to come out with new stuff but it’s good if need it. Prolly most affordable
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
There’s just something about pouring yourself sparkling mineral water from a glass. This classic beverage is incredibly refreshing and not too heavy on the pocketbook.
Kerry L.
New York
Love this sparkling water with the taste of lemon.  Water is the only thing I drink and sometimes I buy this for a different taste.  Just looking at the packaging brings images of the fresh sparkling taste it will bring.  I would recommend that others experience this water
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
I love a good sparkling water.  When I think of quality sparkling water this is usually what comes to mind.  Sometimes you want the carbonation without dealing with the calories and this is just right for me.  Will buy again and again and recommend to anyone.
Becca C.
Williamstown
Very refreshing! I love the carbonation and the lemon flavor isn't overpowering. The minerals in this water don't affect the taste. It's a very clean and rejuvenating taste. I've been purchasing these for years and would recommend to anyone who wants to experience water differently.
Marybeth M.
Middleport
Although I prefer regular water over carbonated I have tried the Perrier lemon several times and it is good. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I would have to say that as far as seltzer water goes it’s my favorite so far.
Elysia G.
Long beach
Very refreshing. The bubbly texture mixed with the hint of lemon makes a perfect drink on a hot day.  The value is great and it actually gives you a lot of product I would definitely recommend
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
I loved the flavor of this water. I had it chilled over ice and with a lemon wedge and it was so refreshing on a hot summer day. The packaging is solid and did not feel like it'd open up in my purse or backpack. I would recommend this to my friends.