BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Krina D.
Great alternative for sprite or other sodas. No Sugar added. Super affordable and healthy especially if you are trying to cut down on your sugar intake
Kirsta H.
Saint Cloud
Good hydrating water that is a healthy alternative to soda. Definitely on the expensive side I rarely buy it but when I do I am always a happy with it.
keren c.
Rio Rico, AZ
I love my natural sparkling water but sometimes a hint if lemon is all you need! I think its taste is perfect and I will definitely come back for more!
Allie E.
Philadelphia
Convenient, inexpensive , refreshing. These are perfect for on the go or for mixing a drink.... Things always taste better out of a glass bottle too!!
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
Great sparkling water. I'm not a big fan of many flavors but lemon is the best one! I add a fresh lemon to it too and it makes it even more refreshing!
Adriana C.
I love this water I buy it a lot after my night job it is so nice and cool it is not a nasty flavor I really don't drink plain water and this is perfect
Emily B.
Hopkins , MN
This was not my favorite. The lemon taste was over powering and just wasn't refreshing. I don't even think I finished it because it was just too much.
Nicole T.
San Francisco, CA
Water, with that little something extra. I love Perrier sparkling water, as it's like drinking a soda without the calories. It's clean and refreshing!
Harper D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite sparkling water. The lemon and lime flavors are amazing as well. I love to serve it on ice with some vodka for a healthier cocktail option
Skylar L.
Pataskala, OH
It works for the sake of refreshment. It's what you would expect from a seltzer water. It cleans the palette without leaving behind any heavy flavors.