BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Myra R.
Bellflower, CA
After i stopped drinking soda this is what helped me along the way. If i ever needed anything carbonated i would have a perrier and it would help quench my need for a soda. love it.
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
I am not a fan of this but I would recommend it for someone that wants to try something new. It has a good flavor but I’m not a fan of the carbonation within the drink.
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
Very refreshing and a subtle taste of lemon. I would definitely recommend. It can be a little pricey, but if you appreciate a good sparkling water, this is your go to!
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Its alright for sparkling water. Im not really a fan of sparking water so i dont have much to relate this too. But it is refreshinf if thats what your in the mood for.
Chris L.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a big sparking water fan, and drink it regularly. I love Perrier's lemon flavor water, and it's my go-to. The lemon is subtle and ands a nice refreshing flavor.
Shayla T.
Santa Cruz, CA
So good! One of my favorite sparkling waters, especially the lemon ones. The lemon flavor doesn’t taste artificial or anything! I get these often when I go out to eat.
alexa G.
Anaheim, CA
My dad would always buy me a bottle whenever I had a stomachache to help me feel better! Not a big fan of its taste, but it definitely does help better stomachaches.
Nicolette A.
I don't drink mineral water all that much but I've grown up drinking this brand and I do enjoy this every now and again. For sparkling/mineral water it tastes great!!
Theresa Q.
I drink this to feel fuller longer. It definitely curbs appetite and helps me eat less. The flavor isn't wonderful. But it's a healthier trade off from sugary sodas.
Morgan G.
Chico
I love this stuff! It's pretty much always in my fridge. I really like adding a touch of sparkling water to lemonade and other drinks to create my own sparkling soda!