BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
Maryelaine E.
Perrier is the classic! I love the taste and enjoy the glass bottles. I prefer the glass because I don't have to worry about chemicals leaching into the water!
Alicia M.
manhattan
I've tasted mineral waters before that were not very appealing. This particular flavor makes drinking mineral water, or water in general much more of a treat.
❤Kysha D.
Phoenix,Az.
I am doing this review since it is my husbands absolute favorite. I mean I have never tried it, but every time we go shopping this is the first thing he gets.
Sthéfani A.
Camarillo, CA
Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Perrier, but the Lemon is my all time favorite. I try to drink water quite a bit, but sometimes I get bored with it and this is so yummy and refreshing.
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy this sparkling water. It has a great taste and I love the bottle it comes with. I am a big fan of carbonation and I wish it had more carbonation in it.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Nice, crisp taste with just enough flavoring. There is a lot of carbonation. Good drink to have on a hot day if you want something more than just plain water.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
I like it but not as much as he original it takes the good out of it like I feel if u want a life or lemon use a natural one in the original it's much better
Cássia C.
Billings
I am not a sparkling water fan .. but this one with like tasty it's refreshing. It's pricy but fancy and I heard the glass bottle is the best for the water.
Love the Perrier glass bottles. I don't have to worry about BPA/BPS. The glass makes it tastes more sharp and refreshing. My favorite sparkling water brand!