BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kayla D.
Great real lemon flavor. Tastes more like lemon peel or lemon oil. Slight bitter flavor and a bit salty. Odd carbonated water. Does not hydrate. It's basically a zero calorie soda pop.
Brandi D.
I love this product when I want an alternative to high sugar sodas. I don't use it as much as I used to now that I have a soda stream, but will often purchase while I am out and about.
Angela P.
San Clemente, CA
I've always loved Perrier! The crisp tingle and light bite of lemon hitting your tongue when you sip from the bottle is enough to put you in a better mood on a hot day or any day!
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
I don't care too much for trends, but this is the most questionable. The lemon ads a nice little kick to it, but... it's just fizzy water. I'm paying to give myself osteoporosis???
Chardae J.
They're absolutely good. I enjoy the bubbles. They're amazing. I enjoy the slight sweetness of them. It's a step down from pop and its like happiness in a bottle.
Maria A.
Quincy, MA
I try not to drink soda so whenever I have a craving I drink sparking water....you get the fuzz of soda without the sugar and carbs. I love the lemon flavor, very refreshing!
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
Good, basic sparkling water. The lemon is a nice touch and doesn't overpower the water - not too sweet, just the right amount of flavor to complement it like a lemon slice.
Emily C.
Macon
Love, love, love Perrier water. I drank it just about everyday in Canada. The Lemon is by far my favorite favored version. Crisp and refreshing in every sense of the words.
Myra R.
Bellflower, CA
After i stopped drinking soda this is what helped me along the way. If i ever needed anything carbonated i would have a perrier and it would help quench my need for a soda. love it.
Hilary S.
Burbank, CA
I have always and will always love perrier. I just love the perfect amount of carbonation this has. Arrowhead has way too much (it burns!) and sometimes la croix just doesn't have enough. This is right in that perfect middle!

back