BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Sarena D.
Grants pass , Or
While I was pregnant during the summer, sparkling water was my go to drink! I love perrier flavored sparkling water! lemon and grapefruit are my favorite!
Fannie M.
Chicago
ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK! BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH OR HEART BURN! POUR SOME ON ICE WITH LIME AND YOURE GOOD TO GO
Brighid Q.
Aurora, OH
I love to drink this plain or or to mix it in with other drinks to add some carbonation and lemon flavor. I like that it's natural with no fake sweeteners.
Gabrielle C.
Cincinnati, OH
My parents always have perrier in their fridge. It is a nice option for those who do not drink pop, but prefer a little flavor and sparkle in their water.
Zoe W.
My boyfriend picked this lime flavored one by accident when we were on vacation but it was delicious and I will be picking it up as a refreshment again.
Kimberly K.
Owosso, Mi
My husband loves these and drinks them all the time, I'm not a fan. The taste is good but i don't like how carbonated it is. And always taste better cold
Morigianna M.
Riverside, CA
This is very bubbly. the lemon taste is swallowed up by the bubbles. I wish the lemon was stronger but it did blend well with juice to make a nice drink.
Liza A.
Hollywood , FL
Great product. Wish it was more bubbly though. Like the citron flavor. No sugar is great. Wish was less expensive in a pack and would come in a 2 liter.
Ruth Z.
This is soda but the good kind. If you do anything to stop soda drink this to help. You'll forget about soda for good. It's a bit pricey but it's so good
Jenny S.
Denton, TX
So delicious! San Pellegrino® Aranciata Rossa Sparkling Blood Orange Beverage is fuzzy and fruity to the max! It's a great alternative to soda.