BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Betsy M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
These are super refreshing! The glass bottles are beautiful and great to reuse for water or craft projects. They're a bit pricey but are a really nice treat and pick me up on a long day.
Brandi D.
I love this product when I want an alternative to high sugar sodas. I don't use it as much as I used to now that I have a soda stream, but will often purchase while I am out and about.
Kayla D.
Great real lemon flavor. Tastes more like lemon peel or lemon oil. Slight bitter flavor and a bit salty. Odd carbonated water. Does not hydrate. It's basically a zero calorie soda pop.
Kalie F.
Columbus, MI
Perrier is my favorite sparkling mineral water. I enjoy it more than any of the other ones. It has a pleasant, natural lemon flavor that is an elegant twist to your everyday water :)
Guest T.
Love the glass bottle. I love the lemon flavor- it tastes great. It reminds me of Europe since they all drink sparkling water with lemon there. Delicious and would totally buy again.
Lane O.
Orlando, FL
I always buy this water and every time I go to dinner in a restaurant and ask for a good wine I ask accompanied by this water she is a delight has a touch of lemon and kills her thirst
Halle H.
Corpus Christi
I did not like the way this product really didn't have a taste at least not a good one I suggest if you get this get one with flavor maybe that will help and not lime or lemon flavor
Chardae J.
They're absolutely good. I enjoy the bubbles. They're amazing. I enjoy the slight sweetness of them. It's a step down from pop and its like happiness in a bottle.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
I don't care too much for trends, but this is the most questionable. The lemon ads a nice little kick to it, but... it's just fizzy water. I'm paying to give myself osteoporosis???
Angela P.
San Clemente, CA
I've always loved Perrier! The crisp tingle and light bite of lemon hitting your tongue when you sip from the bottle is enough to put you in a better mood on a hot day or any day!