BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
This perrier lemon brews into a delicious drink. I added a small spoon of sugar and about a spoon of creamer and it really made it pop. The flavor is bold and delicious! I received this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own and truthful.
Katie B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love this sparkling water. I have a hard time drinking plain water. While pregnant, this helped me to get some extra fluids in and to stay hydrated during the hot summer months.
Lana a.
As much as I love Perrier overall I absolutely disliked this one. it tastes like a fake lemon powder was added to the water and has that bitter sour flavor in it. will never buy it again
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love Perrier water. I rather drink this than anything else. Its my favorite. I have acid reflux and its the best witj a meal, snack or on the go with out food.
Kie Y.
Depoe Bay, OR
This is a must stock in our house. Everyone drinks it in my house and is the MOST bought product. If supply falls below 5 bottles then it's time to go shopping for more.
NATHALY D.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Perrier sparkling water is a great and refreshing drink. I always drink this water cause it's one of the best sparkling waters I've tasted. The lemon flavor it has makes it all that more interesting than other brands. I would recommend Perrier sparkling water to everyone.
Krissy M.
Chatsworth, CA
Fun fact: not only is lemon Perrier good on its own, it’s a great mixer for homemade sangria! Use it in lieu of sugary juices or sodas.
Erika H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I drink this whenever I'm feeling particularly boujee. It is also a great mixer for vodka drinks or drinks with light rum.
Makenzie W.
Vancouver, WA
I find that this water tastes absolutely disgusting. I normally love higher end sparkling water but I can't stand Perrier as a brand especially the lemon flavor
This isn't he best sparkling water I've ever had but it is really good and fairly priced. The hint of lemon takes the edge off of the bitterness of carbonation.