BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1946)
Buy on Walmart*
Kihani E.
Fontana , CA
Sometimes you need a break from drinking soda. Sparkling water is a great balance just for that! It's lemony taste is delicious without being overly lemony!
Arianne R.
El Paso, TX
I like this ones for making cocktails, it's my favorite mineral water, and i think the size of the bottle is perfect for taking them to a party or any event
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Ii love the bubbles and how it tastes in the glass bottle compared to other brands. I haven't had the chance to try the lemon or lime but I'm sure its great.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I buy this all the time and I love it! It's a great refreshing alternative to normal tap water that I love! It also works great as a mixer for making drinks!
Sarena D.
Grants pass , Or
While I was pregnant during the summer, sparkling water was my go to drink! I love perrier flavored sparkling water! lemon and grapefruit are my favorite!
Tina R.
Dana Point, CA
Perrier is a good old classic sparkling water. It is a bit expensive but worth it! I find that you need to drink it pretty quickly as it loses its bubbles!
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is such a great alternative to soda because you are not taking in all of the sugars and bad chemicals. Such a great thing to get your carbonation fix.
Ashley D.
This is an excellent alternative to soda. The lemon and the lime are my favorite and I usually add a squeeze of lemon juice just to add a bit more flavor.
drew r.
lakewood, WA
I buy these for my pregnant fiancée and she loves them! they work really well to settle her stomach and they have just enough flavor to quench her thirst.
Celia M.
Hammond, IN
Pretty awesome, I like the fizziness lol. Its my favorite to drink after a great meal to just settle my stomach. Its also a great additive to other drinks.