BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Maryelaine E.
Perrier is the classic! I love the taste and enjoy the glass bottles. I prefer the glass because I don't have to worry about chemicals leaching into the water!
Jackie U.
San Angelo, TX
I enjoy this sparkling water. It has a great taste and I love the bottle it comes with. I am a big fan of carbonation and I wish it had more carbonation in it.
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Perrier, but the Lemon is my all time favorite. I try to drink water quite a bit, but sometimes I get bored with it and this is so yummy and refreshing.
Cássia C.
Billings
I am not a sparkling water fan .. but this one with like tasty it's refreshing. It's pricy but fancy and I heard the glass bottle is the best for the water.
Love the Perrier glass bottles. I don't have to worry about BPA/BPS. The glass makes it tastes more sharp and refreshing. My favorite sparkling water brand!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
These are the ones i drink everyday they are good beacuse they have lemon flavor in them too and they are really good for you and they are sparkling water..
Kihani E.
Fontana , CA
Sometimes you need a break from drinking soda. Sparkling water is a great balance just for that! It's lemony taste is delicious without being overly lemony!
Nancy O.
Manteno, IL
WE love the lemon sparking water. It is great for making light, fresh cocktails or drinking all by itself. It's the perfect refreshment on a hot summer day.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Ii love the bubbles and how it tastes in the glass bottle compared to other brands. I haven't had the chance to try the lemon or lime but I'm sure its great.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
I like it but not as much as he original it takes the good out of it like I feel if u want a life or lemon use a natural one in the original it's much better