BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Ernesto M.
Austin, TX
If I could give a higher rating, i honestly would. This is a bit less carbonated than the average topo Chico drinks, which makes it a little more bearable to drink and more refreshing at the same time.
Michelle D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this beverage all year round. Although I find it most refreshing in the summer. A chilled glass with a chilled bottle of sparkling lemon water ... You can't go wrong.
Jennifer M.
I finally broke down and tried this after a coworker convinced me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I chose this over pop when all I want is the carbonation.
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
They are great on a hot sunny day. It's the perf ft sparkling taste with a hint of lemon. They are usually available everywhere. I have them when my tummy hurts.
Tammy S.
Midland, GA
I do not like my Perrier flavored, especially with the lemon! It tastes like you would expect Pledge to taste! If it has to be flavored, give me orange or tangerine. I prefer it plain please.
Love Perrier!! Great taste without the calories!! We use it almost daily and it's a great treat...instead of soda with all the high sugar content, we pop out a bottle of Perrier and voila!
Julie V.
Federal Way, WA
I try to drink a lot of water but its not usually my first choice. Adding lemon and some carbonation and it becomes my first choice. This is yummy. It makes drinking water less of a chore.
Zanetta T.
Kailua Kona, HI
I love sparkling water by itself and I love lemon water, but when you add the two together it is both refreshing and gives you the kick of carbonation that you would want from like a soda
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
If you do not want to drink those soft drinks with your meals and yet want to feel lighter and digested have this drink. It would not only make you feel lighter but would also clean it all for you from the inside and is a good and healthy alternative to soft drinks and artificial flavored juices.
Betsy M.
State College, PA
These are super refreshing! The glass bottles are beautiful and great to reuse for water or craft projects. They're a bit pricey but are a really nice treat and pick me up on a long day.