BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1942)
Jenna B.
Carnegie, PA
I love this drink. It is refreshing and the perfect amount of flavor. Much better than other brands since it doesn't have artificial flavoring or added sugars.
Kay V.
Clermont, FL
These are a great alternative to sodas and other unhealthy beverages. It is super carbonated and the lemon flavor is great! These are a staple in my household.
Ashley M.
I really like this water. It has a nice lemon essence to it that is not over powering and i feel kinda fancy when i drink it, haha. I will continue to buy it.
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love Perrier, but the Lemon is my all time favorite. I try to drink water quite a bit, but sometimes I get bored with it and this is so yummy and refreshing.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
We enjoy this fresh lemon flavor water. My family and I would love to buy a machine that we could make something like this or close. We just cannot get enough
jena m.
toms river
The taste is amazing. Not too much lemon but just enough. Way cheaper to get these by bulk at Costco then single. Sometimes on sale! Stock up they don’t go bad
❤Kysha D.
Phoenix,Az.
I am doing this review since it is my husbands absolute favorite. I mean I have never tried it, but every time we go shopping this is the first thing he gets.
Alicia M.
manhattan
I've tasted mineral waters before that were not very appealing. This particular flavor makes drinking mineral water, or water in general much more of a treat.
Daphney M.
If you've ever wanted to taste unsweetened soda then this is it. It's sort of the taste of disappointment and nostalgia but it's alright- sort of comforting..
Maryelaine E.
Perrier is the classic! I love the taste and enjoy the glass bottles. I prefer the glass because I don't have to worry about chemicals leaching into the water!