BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Tammy S.
Midland, GA
I do not like my Perrier flavored, especially with the lemon! It tastes like you would expect Pledge to taste! If it has to be flavored, give me orange or tangerine. I prefer it plain please.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
My go to when eating a great Italian meal. I love the light lemon flavor and the carbonation is great. I prefer the glass bottled options but if not, just slowly pour into a cold glass with ice.
April L.
I use this when I have a tummy ache and I'm not lookin for much sugar. It's a no nonsense drink that does it's job and I very much appreciate it. Worth the money and saves my tummy from pain.
Jessica A.
Scottsdale, AZ
My husband drinks these if he is not feeling to well so i have a couple in the house for when it happens so i can turn time into a happy camper again. Not to expensive either good price point.
Peggy K.
Tastes great and fills you up like soda, except without the calories and sugar. I've seen various sizes available, am thinking of trying out the large one--maybe I'll drink more water that way
Love Perrier!! Great taste without the calories!! We use it almost daily and it's a great treat...instead of soda with all the high sugar content, we pop out a bottle of Perrier and voila!
Julie V.
Federal Way, WA
I try to drink a lot of water but its not usually my first choice. Adding lemon and some carbonation and it becomes my first choice. This is yummy. It makes drinking water less of a chore.
Tiffany L.
Hazel park
Over priced and to much lemon. We did not like this water and will not be buying any more. I felt you were paying just for it to be in a glass bottle. It tasted like tap water to be honest
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
If you do not want to drink those soft drinks with your meals and yet want to feel lighter and digested have this drink. It would not only make you feel lighter but would also clean it all for you from the inside and is a good and healthy alternative to soft drinks and artificial flavored juices.
Samantha H.
Orlando, FL
I've been on a sparkling water kick.  I don't know why but it just tastes so good.  Perrier is my go-to brand because it has no sugar, and just tasts freash and crisp.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic