BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Cris R.
Palmdale, CA
It helps my stomach feel better. I love the taste of it. I have been drinking it for a year because I started to have stomach problems and drinking perrier help me a lot.
Yolanda P.
I love this product it is not your typical seltzer water it is so affordable I usually buy them on sale. The packaging is cute and there is no room for improvement. They always meet my expectations and the flavors are great. I still continue purchasing the products of all flavors.
Kimberly D.
Bethel, CT
Refreshing but must be drank cold! Not a fan of the price but it's good. If you love carbonated water then this is definitely your go-to! The lemon gives it a nice zest and eases your stomach if you have an upset tummy or gas.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
This is very good sparkling water. I think the fact that it's in a glass bottle makes it taste better. If you like sparkling water, this is one of the best on the market!
Aaron B.
Chamblee, GA
It doesn't have as much of a lemon taste as I would have expected. It is quite good, but I think I still prefer plain Perrier with a squeeze of lemon. But this does help keep me away from soda!
Isabel I.
Doral, FL
No soy fan de las bebidas alcoholicas, pero me gusta tenerlas en casa para mis invitados en reuniones familiares porque son excelentes acompañantes para "Tragos sociales"
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love me some Perrier! Just typing this out I want a bottle of Perrier right next to me. I love refreshing bubbly lemon taste and its perfect when you want something bubbly much healthier than soda!
Amanda M.
I'm a huge fan of lemon water, but this one just didn't taste very good. I love the brands other flavors, but the lemon was almost too overpowering. Priced a little high, but I love that I can reuse the bottle for various purposes!
Joana M.
Inglewood, CA
I love drinking Perrier Sparkling water, especially when it has a hint of lemon flavor. This sparkling water is great a quenching my thirst on a hot day. I also enjoy adding a splash of this in my cocktails to add some fizz.
Kayla L.
I love Perrier so much, it's my go-to drink. I particularly like this one because of the sleek glass bottle and the lemon flavor. It gives the drink a little something extra! Delicious!