BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Kalie F.
Columbus, MI
Perrier is my favorite sparkling mineral water. I enjoy it more than any of the other ones. It has a pleasant, natural lemon flavor that is an elegant twist to your everyday water :)
Chardae J.
They're absolutely good. I enjoy the bubbles. They're amazing. I enjoy the slight sweetness of them. It's a step down from pop and its like happiness in a bottle.
Angela P.
San Clemente, CA
I've always loved Perrier! The crisp tingle and light bite of lemon hitting your tongue when you sip from the bottle is enough to put you in a better mood on a hot day or any day!
Jonathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
Good, basic sparkling water. The lemon is a nice touch and doesn't overpower the water - not too sweet, just the right amount of flavor to complement it like a lemon slice.
Maria A.
Cambridge, MA
I try not to drink soda so whenever I have a craving I drink sparking water....you get the fuzz of soda without the sugar and carbs. I love the lemon flavor, very refreshing!
Myra R.
Bellflower, CA
After i stopped drinking soda this is what helped me along the way. If i ever needed anything carbonated i would have a perrier and it would help quench my need for a soda. love it.
Chris L.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a big sparking water fan, and drink it regularly. I love Perrier's lemon flavor water, and it's my go-to. The lemon is subtle and ands a nice refreshing flavor.
Whitney S.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE Perrier sparkling water - aside from the price. It is way, way too overpriced for regular purchase for me. The taste is great, and I love the glass bottles.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
This perrier lemon brews into a delicious drink. I added a small spoon of sugar and about a spoon of creamer and it really made it pop. The flavor is bold and delicious! I received this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own and truthful.
Katie B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love this sparkling water. I have a hard time drinking plain water. While pregnant, this helped me to get some extra fluids in and to stay hydrated during the hot summer months.