BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2008)
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth L.
Denver, CO
These helped me when I tried to kick soda for good. Not saying it's the same as soda, but it takes the edge off when I need something bubbly. It's a consistent buy for me whenever I go to the grocery store
Melissa K.
It may sound odd, but I think it's weird to drink Perrier out of a plastic bottle! It seems to go against the cleanness and lack of chemicals you'd expect in other bottled waters.
Jayme R.
Love Perrier and the Lemon variety is my favorite. I've been drinking this brand for years and will continue to do so. The lemon is just the right amount and doesn't really have an artificial taste to it.
Lizzie F.
Harper Woods, MI
This is essentially sparkling lemonade for people who are afraid of consuming sugar or other carbs. If you want lemonade, drink it. This is for sad people who feel ill because they are in ketosis. CTFU
Karen C.
Seattle, WA
Good stuff - I drink a lot of it. Perfect amount of citrus flavoring and bubbles, best in cans as well because there's something really satisfying about drinking something sparkling out of a can. Love it!
Michelle D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this beverage all year round. Although I find it most refreshing in the summer. A chilled glass with a chilled bottle of sparkling lemon water ... You can't go wrong.
Jennifer M.
I finally broke down and tried this after a coworker convinced me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I chose this over pop when all I want is the carbonation.
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
They are great on a hot sunny day. It's the perf ft sparkling taste with a hint of lemon. They are usually available everywhere. I have them when my tummy hurts.
Tammy S.
Midland, GA
I do not like my Perrier flavored, especially with the lemon! It tastes like you would expect Pledge to taste! If it has to be flavored, give me orange or tangerine. I prefer it plain please.
Julie V.
Federal Way, WA
I try to drink a lot of water but its not usually my first choice. Adding lemon and some carbonation and it becomes my first choice. This is yummy. It makes drinking water less of a chore.