BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Karen C.
Seattle, WA
Good stuff - I drink a lot of it. Perfect amount of citrus flavoring and bubbles, best in cans as well because there's something really satisfying about drinking something sparkling out of a can. Love it!
Jayme R.
Love Perrier and the Lemon variety is my favorite. I've been drinking this brand for years and will continue to do so. The lemon is just the right amount and doesn't really have an artificial taste to it.
Jennifer M.
I finally broke down and tried this after a coworker convinced me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I chose this over pop when all I want is the carbonation.
Michelle D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this beverage all year round. Although I find it most refreshing in the summer. A chilled glass with a chilled bottle of sparkling lemon water ... You can't go wrong.
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
They are great on a hot sunny day. It's the perf ft sparkling taste with a hint of lemon. They are usually available everywhere. I have them when my tummy hurts.
Tammy S.
Midland, GA
I do not like my Perrier flavored, especially with the lemon! It tastes like you would expect Pledge to taste! If it has to be flavored, give me orange or tangerine. I prefer it plain please.
Love Perrier!! Great taste without the calories!! We use it almost daily and it's a great treat...instead of soda with all the high sugar content, we pop out a bottle of Perrier and voila!
Julie V.
Federal Way, WA
I try to drink a lot of water but its not usually my first choice. Adding lemon and some carbonation and it becomes my first choice. This is yummy. It makes drinking water less of a chore.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
If you do not want to drink those soft drinks with your meals and yet want to feel lighter and digested have this drink. It would not only make you feel lighter but would also clean it all for you from the inside and is a good and healthy alternative to soft drinks and artificial flavored juices.
Zanetta T.
Kailua Kona, HI
I love sparkling water by itself and I love lemon water, but when you add the two together it is both refreshing and gives you the kick of carbonation that you would want from like a soda