BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Kat R.
Opa Locka, FL
Its good to help with stomach pains from eating so much greasy foods. Its not that expensive for a drink like this. Its a nice glass bottle just hard to find in some places.
A T.
I'm usually not into lemon flavored water, and perrier is not my preferred brand for sparkling water, but this one is quite good. A good alternative to sugary sodas and to american brands (like polar springs). Definitely the best flavored sparkling water I have tried.
Christa L.
Sometimes i just want a little fizzle but don't want to drink a soda,. These are effervescent and refreshing. They're also great to add to juice for a little added pizzazzzzz.
Julieanna M.
Perrier is a staple in my fridge! It is so refreshing and has a hint of lemon that is perfection. I love it, my daughter loves it. Can't go wrong with this sparkling water
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's super good but pretty expensive. I don't drink it very often but it's one of the better ones I've had. Totally better than I expected. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy it more often! Would recommend if price isn't a problem.
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
I love carbonated water! This is one of my faves! You have to really like bubbles to enjoy it though! I only drink water (and some wine) and sometimes water gets boring, so I like to spruce things up with this sparkling mineral water!
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
Perrier is my drink of choice. I would drink it all day long if i didn't have to haul around the heavy bottles. I love these and should buy stock based on how many I drink a day.
Cris R.
Palmdale, CA
It helps my stomach feel better. I love the taste of it. I have been drinking it for a year because I started to have stomach problems and drinking perrier help me a lot.
Kimberly D.
Bethel, CT
Refreshing but must be drank cold! Not a fan of the price but it's good. If you love carbonated water then this is definitely your go-to! The lemon gives it a nice zest and eases your stomach if you have an upset tummy or gas.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
This is very good sparkling water. I think the fact that it's in a glass bottle makes it taste better. If you like sparkling water, this is one of the best on the market!