BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Marybeth M.
Middleport
Although I prefer regular water over carbonated I have tried the Perrier lemon several times and it is good. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I would have to say that as far as seltzer water goes it’s my favorite so far.
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
I loved the flavor of this water. I had it chilled over ice and with a lemon wedge and it was so refreshing on a hot summer day. The packaging is solid and did not feel like it'd open up in my purse or backpack. I would recommend this to my friends.
Meral T.
my all time favorite seltzer water , it tastes amazing and also refreshing. i give this product a 10 out of 10 , also very affordable the big bottle goes for almost $3/4 , i feel like its the best tasting out of most carbonated drinks. i will always purchase this product.
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is a timeless classic beverage that is completely natural and so refreshing. I cannot imagine not having this product especially on days that are hot outside.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
Perrier is my absolute favorite carbonated soda water drink brand. This lemon flavor is my favorite because it has a very mild flavor but it is so delicious at the same time. It is very hydrating and I would definitely recommend this
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Classic sparkling water. It isnt very bubbly which is why i dont like it as much as other sparkling waters, but good for those who dont like too much fizz. It has a slight lemon taste too which makes is refreshing. Good in mxed drinks.
Alexandrea B.
Syracuse , NY
I love carbonated drinks but I do not like sugary drinks. This is my favorite drink to grab when I am craving something carbonated. Good, crisp flavor and is very refreshing. I always recommend to others and always have in my home.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
The only way I can drink sparkling water is if it’s this brand and only if it’s the lemon or the lime version. It’s actually quite refreshing for me, which I have a hard time drinking plain regular water much less carbonated water.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Was very open to trying this since I have a huge affinity for French culture. But all I could think while drinking it is that is taste like dirt water. I tried it while I was much younger so I would not be opposed to trying it again to see if maybe I like it better now.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
I hate carbonated water as it is and when I tried this I thought it was sprite and was super surprised when I took a drink. I'm not a fan of soda water but if you are I'm sure this wouldn't be half bad. The bottle is super cute though, that's what originally caught my eye!