BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2066)
Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey Q.
Override is exactly what you'd expect, refreshing, clean tasting water. I enjoy their lemon flavor as it's not too strong and doesn't have any artificial sweeteners to ruin it.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually put lemon in my water and this is a great way to get the same flavors on the go. I love when gas stations have this because it's such a refreshing treat.
maria c d.
Oxnard, CA
I like this drink especially when I have an upset stomach. It always make me feel better, and reliefs my nausea. I recommend this to everyone, the price is fair about $1.49 the bottle is good and not so fragile. I definitely buy it often!
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Its a great product, but I have to be honest I am not a fan of sparkling water in general. that being said this brand is on of the leaders in refreshing and tasty sparking water
Anthony C.
S El Monte, CA
I love perrier. My go to drink when hitting the 711 or on break from work. I love the bubblyness and it appeases my craving for soda because of the carbonation and Lemon flavor.
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
This is decent for sparkling water. I like mine with fresh squeezed lemon, not the already flavored stuff. If I had to choose my fav sparkling water, it would be San Pelligrino.
Christa L.
Sometimes i just want a little fizzle but don't want to drink a soda,. These are effervescent and refreshing. They're also great to add to juice for a little added pizzazzzzz.
A T.
I'm usually not into lemon flavored water, and perrier is not my preferred brand for sparkling water, but this one is quite good. A good alternative to sugary sodas and to american brands (like polar springs). Definitely the best flavored sparkling water I have tried.
Andrea L.
Kansas City, MO
If sparkling water is your thing, I recommend. Nice and refreshing. It has great flavor, and feels crisp and clean. I personally prefer San Pelligrino, but this is good, too.
Kat R.
Opa Locka, FL
Its good to help with stomach pains from eating so much greasy foods. Its not that expensive for a drink like this. Its a nice glass bottle just hard to find in some places.