BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
rose e.
This is a must have to pack in my beach bag! I don't drink soda and I'm not into the artificial sweetener carbonated drinks so this is my drunk of choice. It's refreshing and the hint of lemon is perfect I love this drink.
Anya B.
Bought these for a gala we were hosting. Classier than plain water and taste great! The glass bottles were the perfect touch to fit into the black tie atmosphere.
Connie C.
So refreshing. I can't drink soda but when I crave the fizz this is my go to. It's light and bubbly. Perfect for the summer and awesome to mix adult drinks with.
Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
I am very picky about my water. If I drink bottled water it has to be alkaline. This is one of the few brands that is carried in my state that is alkaline water.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, OH
This is my second favorite, the best is the lemon lime but it is sometimes hard to find. When it isn't available this second best is still refreshing but delicious. I also use it instead of soda in my cocktails
Mariela G.
Imperial, CA
This one has 2 b one of my favorite flavors ... I drink this 2 substitute soda fir the gas. I can honestly say that this doesn't make me feel bloated like the sweet drinks. It also calms my stomach when upset
Briana P.
Carlstadt, NJ
I am a huge fan of sparkling water, and this brand is always the best. It is always so crisp and refreshing, and if you purchase it at a wholesale store like Sam's Club you can get it for a reasonable price.
Elizabeth L.
Denver, CO
These helped me when I tried to kick soda for good. Not saying it's the same as soda, but it takes the edge off when I need something bubbly. It's a consistent buy for me whenever I go to the grocery store
Melissa K.
It may sound odd, but I think it's weird to drink Perrier out of a plastic bottle! It seems to go against the cleanness and lack of chemicals you'd expect in other bottled waters.
Lizzie F.
Harper Woods, MI
This is essentially sparkling lemonade for people who are afraid of consuming sugar or other carbs. If you want lemonade, drink it. This is for sad people who feel ill because they are in ketosis. CTFU