BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
A T.
I'm usually not into lemon flavored water, and perrier is not my preferred brand for sparkling water, but this one is quite good. A good alternative to sugary sodas and to american brands (like polar springs). Definitely the best flavored sparkling water I have tried.
Andrea L.
Kansas City, MO
If sparkling water is your thing, I recommend. Nice and refreshing. It has great flavor, and feels crisp and clean. I personally prefer San Pelligrino, but this is good, too.
Kat R.
Opa Locka, FL
Its good to help with stomach pains from eating so much greasy foods. Its not that expensive for a drink like this. Its a nice glass bottle just hard to find in some places.
Julieanna M.
Perrier is a staple in my fridge! It is so refreshing and has a hint of lemon that is perfection. I love it, my daughter loves it. Can't go wrong with this sparkling water
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
Perrier is my drink of choice. I would drink it all day long if i didn't have to haul around the heavy bottles. I love these and should buy stock based on how many I drink a day.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love me some Perrier! Just typing this out I want a bottle of Perrier right next to me. I love refreshing bubbly lemon taste and its perfect when you want something bubbly much healthier than soda!
Cris R.
Palmdale, CA
It helps my stomach feel better. I love the taste of it. I have been drinking it for a year because I started to have stomach problems and drinking perrier help me a lot.
Yolanda P.
I love this product it is not your typical seltzer water it is so affordable I usually buy them on sale. The packaging is cute and there is no room for improvement. They always meet my expectations and the flavors are great. I still continue purchasing the products of all flavors.
Kimberly D.
Bethel, CT
Refreshing but must be drank cold! Not a fan of the price but it's good. If you love carbonated water then this is definitely your go-to! The lemon gives it a nice zest and eases your stomach if you have an upset tummy or gas.
Aaron B.
Chamblee, GA
It doesn't have as much of a lemon taste as I would have expected. It is quite good, but I think I still prefer plain Perrier with a squeeze of lemon. But this does help keep me away from soda!