BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this stuff and that it comes in glass bottles! It always makes me feel so fancy when drinking it. However, I wont lie, my favorite sparkling water is La Croix.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to sparkling water drink. It gets me and vice versa. Doesn't upset my tummy and keeps me from wanting to step into traffic because lets face it, water is effin water - not the most thrilling thing on the planet to drink!
Valencia B.
Bossier City, LA
I have a case of this water in my car at all points in time!! I first started drinking it because it helped settle my stomach but now I drink it because I can't get enough of the flavor!
Kelsey M.
This is good stuff. There's no additive sugars or anything bad. It tastes just like Polar Lemon Seltzer, but without paying an arm and a leg for it. It also comes in a glass container instead of an aluminum can, which we all know is better for our health.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
OMG there no word to express how much i love this version of Perrier... its just perfect for anytime.. just add ice and you have an amazing and healthy citrus drink
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
Great, refreshing taste. I love that this is natural and doesn't have added sugar or artificial sweeteners. The sparkling water combined with lemon flavor really helps to avoid soda drinks and get my daily water intake.
Heather F.
Reston, VA
Nice lemon flavor, doesn't taste artificial. We buy this to take in our lunches. It isn't super bubbly - so if you prefer your water more effervescent, this is probably not for you. It also has a strong mineral taste. It is a pretty good deal at Costco.
Danielle A.
I'm a big soda drinker, so sparkling water seemed the obvious choice of substitute when I decided I was done with soda. The Perrier Lemon sparkling water is so good I don't even miss soda.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
Perrier is a good inexpensive choice for sparking water. The lemon flavored Perrier has a refreshing flavor. The packaging is nice and definitely met my expectations for the price point. If I needed an inexpensive sparking water, Perrier would be my go to.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Perrier! This is the perfect drink to sip on so help curb thirst. I always try to stay away from sodas, so the bubbles help me curb my cravings! Its a great value for the price.