BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Kate N.
After I stopped drinking pop I started drinking sparkling water periodically because I miss the carbonation. The lemon Perrier is my absolute favorite. I find it very refreshing and love the carbonation.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I love Perrier, it's refreshing and crisp. It tastes great! The little glass bottles are perfect toy can pick them in your lunch. I definitely recommend this to everyone who loves drinking seltzer water
Ramiza R.
D's are so delicious and refreshing. The glass bottle is also a plus. They are quite affordable and everyone loves them. I really enjoy these because they do not taste so flat. We buy these all the time!
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
The truth about perrier: It's good sparkling water, but honestly, I can't taste the difference between this and the much cheaper Refreshers Safeway brand. Maybe it's just me!
Rachel B.
Trying to wean myself off of diet soda was a nightmare, but this lemon Perrier made it somewhat bearable. I still can get my carbonation fix and flavor without all of the negatives that come with soda.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
The BEST Sparkling water I have ever tasted. I enough lemon to taste, but isn't too strong. Fresh and best when cold. They are a little more expensive, but it's my beverage splurge, and it still counts as water intake, with NO sugar!
Sami W.
Dallas, TX
I love Perrier! I drink it about every day when I'm craving something carbonated! The lemon flavor is personally the only flavored Perrier I like. It's not over-powering but still has a nice taste!
Kristinia A.
Summerville, SC
We bought these for my French themed baby shower and fit perfectly with the theme. I did not like the taste, however I think I was expecting something closer to a lemonade.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I love regular Perrier and this is the same crisp refreshing taste with lemon added. I like that it's a good tasting lemon because sometimes lemon flavor tastes kinda fake.
Cynthia S.
Arlington, TX
Fairly certain I got this pack from Costco or Sam's Club. You get a good deal for your money, if you like sparking water. It's not overly salty like some brands are, but you can barely taste the flavor. Definitely not my cup of tea, but my mom absolutely loved them