BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Perrier! This is the perfect drink to sip on so help curb thirst. I always try to stay away from sodas, so the bubbles help me curb my cravings! Its a great value for the price.
Danielle A.
I'm a big soda drinker, so sparkling water seemed the obvious choice of substitute when I decided I was done with soda. The Perrier Lemon sparkling water is so good I don't even miss soda.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
Love this brand of mineral water with a nice citrus flavor and nothing takes the place of a glass bottle when drinking mineral water. Great product and a nice size for my daily fix.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This is a great buy when it's on sale to get all the different flavor a to try. They are all tasty and I just wish there was less artificial flavoring and more natural ingredients.
Chris H.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely HATE drinking water. For some reason, I can stand sparkling water so Perrier helps me meet my 8 glass requirement in a way that isn't totally offensive to my taste buds.
Susana E.
When I don't have my zephryhills sparkling water this is the next best thing! I drink one when I have an upset stomach and or i want something spritzy without the calories of soda.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
I love bubbly water. Perrier is one of my favorite ones. It has a light flavor that is crisp yet very smooth at the same time. Great alternative to sugary sodas.
Brittney R.
Livonia, MI
Nice to drink on a hot summer day. Very refreshing! Lemon in my opinion is the best flavor. Can be on the pricey side but worth it if you don't like plain water.
Linda L.
Fort Worth, TX
I loved the Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. I'm trying to stop drink soda and the fizz in the mineral water with the lemon flavor was a great substitute. It met my expectations and went beyond. I would definitely by this product again.
Lara K.
Like the lemon flavor because it's light, with just a touch of flavor. Recommend the bottles because I feel like it's fresher and stores better than the plastic.