BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Iris O.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't drink soda this is the only carbonated drink I drink taste is refreshing it is a little bit on the expensive side but he's really really good flavor wonderful for hot days and I always have to have it
Brianna P.
Apple Valley, CA
I love bubble water!
it helps me feel full, the lemon kick starts my metabolism, and it's my favorite treat!
I try not to drink soda because I know it's terrible for me, so this is my fancy treat I buy myself.
Liz G.
Strasburg, CO
This is my favorite. We always had little glass bottles of lemon perrier whist growing up, so whenever I buy this now, I feel a happy little nod to my childhood. Crisp and refreshing
kuku k.
Great, subtle taste without sugar or any sugar substitute. Please note that there isn't any fruit juice in this, just flavoring. I drink Perrier and other sparking waters as a soda / pop substitute. It works for me.
Emily B.
Kansas City , MO
So refreshing and the little bottles are so cute. These are pretty expensive but the posh feeling from drinking from this tiny bottle is worth it. I would buy this from time to time when I'm feeling fancy. A quality product.
Seul Ki K.
Arlington, TX
It love this sparkling water!!!!!!
I have been trying to loose some weight because the summer season is coming, and it helped me a lot since I don't really enjoy drinking pure water.
It tastes like non-sweet version of 7-up or sprite.
I think I just tried the lemon and lime scent. Love it!!!
Holly H.
Salem , MA
This is pricey but delicious. It's refreshing and has the perfect lemon lime flavor - not too overbearing or fake tasting either. I prefer it really cold. Sometimes it's hard to find the 6 count but it's often cheaper than if you purchase just one
Jesse J.
Towanda, Pa
One of the best lemon flavored sparkling waters I've ever tasted! Most either have too many artificial flavors or the carbonation is too strong and bitter. This had a great balance and was very refreshing.
Blase D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is great tasting sparkling water, some of the best I've had. I buy this drink a lot and absolutely love it. It was way better than I first expected, the flavor is amazing and very refreshing to drink. I would buy this again of course and definitely tell others to get it as well
Alysa B.
I can't drink carbonated beverages anymore, but when I used to grab something refreshing that was, I'd choose Perrier. I think they're a bit too expensive for my taste, and they're very sour-bland. I think they're nice in moderation but definitely not my first choice in beverage anymore.