BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Krystal W.
Shirley, NY
I love the amount of carbonation and the flavor they have. I'm not a big water drinker even though we're suppose to for our health. So this is perfect so I can get my water intake for the day.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this stuff and that it comes in glass bottles! It always makes me feel so fancy when drinking it. However, I wont lie, my favorite sparkling water is La Croix.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Love Perrier Sparkling water! I only get the glass bottles when cans are not available. The other flavors are great too. The cost is a bit higher, but I consider it a splurge if I am using it as a mixer for cocktails. I would recommend this product to others.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to sparkling water drink. It gets me and vice versa. Doesn't upset my tummy and keeps me from wanting to step into traffic because lets face it, water is effin water - not the most thrilling thing on the planet to drink!
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
Great, refreshing taste. I love that this is natural and doesn't have added sugar or artificial sweeteners. The sparkling water combined with lemon flavor really helps to avoid soda drinks and get my daily water intake.
Heather F.
Reston, VA
Nice lemon flavor, doesn't taste artificial. We buy this to take in our lunches. It isn't super bubbly - so if you prefer your water more effervescent, this is probably not for you. It also has a strong mineral taste. It is a pretty good deal at Costco.
Kelsey M.
This is good stuff. There's no additive sugars or anything bad. It tastes just like Polar Lemon Seltzer, but without paying an arm and a leg for it. It also comes in a glass container instead of an aluminum can, which we all know is better for our health.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
OMG there no word to express how much i love this version of Perrier... its just perfect for anytime.. just add ice and you have an amazing and healthy citrus drink
Valencia B.
I have a case of this water in my car at all points in time!! I first started drinking it because it helped settle my stomach but now I drink it because I can't get enough of the flavor!
Karyna J.
I've been drinking more of this in order to prevent myself from indulging in soda. It's healthier and has that nice fizz to help with any stomach issues I may be having. It's also more filling than just plain water.