BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
Artrice F.
Flint, MI
One of my favorites for mixed drinks. I often substitute it for lemon-lime soda when i make Sangria or party punches. Its even delicious with different frest berries and some cucumbers or different fruit on ice.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Perrier with lemon is super refreshing and a great alternative to Sosa. I like to have one when I want Sosa because the carbonation tricks my brain into thinking I was being super bad from a nutritional standpoint!
demi b.
Orange park, FL
I've never had this and I honestly don't think I want to try it I just don't have taste buds for it I hear it's good and I hear a lot of good things about it but I can't tell you anything because I haven't tried it
Emily V.
Washington, MI
I really like the taste of this sparkling water, especially in the glass bottle. I think that it's much better than when it's in the can, which can taste like metal. They are kind of heavy and expensive however.
Brianna P.
Apple Valley, CA
I love bubble water!
it helps me feel full, the lemon kick starts my metabolism, and it's my favorite treat!
I try not to drink soda because I know it's terrible for me, so this is my fancy treat I buy myself.
Liz G.
Strasburg, CO
This is my favorite. We always had little glass bottles of lemon perrier whist growing up, so whenever I buy this now, I feel a happy little nod to my childhood. Crisp and refreshing
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy Perrier. It's refreshing and the lemon flavor is great, even with an extra lemon slice. I don't buy it very often but it's one of the brands of sparkling water that I would consider purchasing.
Cat S.
Malabar
Many reasons to love this product!

One its in glass !! No worries about BPA.
ALSO , Love this with some added stevia or agave and it's almost like a Sprite 😀

Or we also sometimes sweeten it with apple juice :)
kuku k.
Great, subtle taste without sugar or any sugar substitute. Please note that there isn't any fruit juice in this, just flavoring. I drink Perrier and other sparking waters as a soda / pop substitute. It works for me.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
This is a great drink when you want something with a little flavor, but don't want to drink a lot of calories or sugar. It's not sweet, but the flavor is great and it's hydrating. Good value. I buy these often and would recommend them to anyone who's a fan of sparkling or flavored water.