BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I love regular Perrier and this is the same crisp refreshing taste with lemon added. I like that it's a good tasting lemon because sometimes lemon flavor tastes kinda fake.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
When you're craving a soda, but don't want the added calories to your diet...these are thirst quenching, refreshing with a hint of citrus flavor so it's not boring water.
Cynthia S.
Arlington, TX
Fairly certain I got this pack from Costco or Sam's Club. You get a good deal for your money, if you like sparking water. It's not overly salty like some brands are, but you can barely taste the flavor. Definitely not my cup of tea, but my mom absolutely loved them
Megan R.
Utica
This sparkling water has a great taste. It's less bubbly than some other brands. Makes it easier on your teeth. Bottles are a nice size for a whole day's worth of water.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't drink soda but occasionally I will grab a Perrier when I feel like I need a soda. Not bad a little pricey for soda water but for an occasional treat - it's good.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I love this water! Tried it for the first time when an older, fancier coworker talked me into it. Not something i would usually go towards but it is so good and refreshing.
Lauren P.
Lombard, Il
I wanted to try the mineral water with lemon because it sounded refreshing and the packaging was nice, but it wasn't what I thought it would be. The lemon tastes kind of artificial to me. I think I prefer without the flavoring. It's not bad, but not sure I'd buy again.
Laurel T.
Saint Marys, GA
Perrier is some of my favorite mineral water. So full of bubbles. Love the refreshing lemon in this one. Perfect for dinner when you are wanting a little something more special than plain water.
Savanna R.
Wildomar, CA
These really helped me give up my soda addiction. The sweet, sparkling Perrier water is refreshing and delicious. Its a great way to drink more water throughout the day and enjoy the flavor!
Stephanie S.
One of my favorite healthy treats is to mix this sparkling water with some lemonade and fresh fruits to replace any soda cravings. For my purpose, I prefer to buy sparkling water in a larger bottle rather than this bundle pack.