BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Areidy R.
This water is phenomenal. It has allowed me kick the sugary soda habit to the curb. The taste is very distinct but allows itself to be combined with other fresh fruits or alcohol.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Sparkling water is my happy place. I love the carbonation of soda, but hate everything else about it. Happy medium is Perrier! I'll drink any Perrier flavor (or no flavor at all) all day, every day. The green bottles and gold labels are iconic.
Valeria G.
Orlando, FL
By far my absolute favorite sparkling water! Fantastic for a refreshing afternoon drink or when your stomach isn't feeling well. Not a fan of the like flavor but love the lemon :)
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Its a great product, but I have to be honest I am not a fan of sparkling water in general. that being said this brand is on of the leaders in refreshing and tasty sparking water
Kelsey Q.
Override is exactly what you'd expect, refreshing, clean tasting water. I enjoy their lemon flavor as it's not too strong and doesn't have any artificial sweeteners to ruin it.
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
This is decent for sparkling water. I like mine with fresh squeezed lemon, not the already flavored stuff. If I had to choose my fav sparkling water, it would be San Pelligrino.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
I usually put lemon in my water and this is a great way to get the same flavors on the go. I love when gas stations have this because it's such a refreshing treat.
maria c d.
Oxnard, CA
I like this drink especially when I have an upset stomach. It always make me feel better, and reliefs my nausea. I recommend this to everyone, the price is fair about $1.49 the bottle is good and not so fragile. I definitely buy it often!
Anthony C.
S El Monte, CA
I love perrier. My go to drink when hitting the 711 or on break from work. I love the bubblyness and it appeases my craving for soda because of the carbonation and Lemon flavor.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
We rarely drink soda, so the bubbles in this drink help give us our "soda fix" when we are craving some. Some sparkling waters that have lemon flavor taste so artificial and like floor cleaners, but not this one. It is actually pretty good!