BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Lona M.
Renovo, PA
PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water with Lemon is delicious and very refreshing. I love the glass bottle , it seems to taste fresher and healthier that a sparkling water in a plastic bottle.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love Perrier sparking water with lemon flavor it taste like sprite without the super it's really really good to yourself off from soda completely is very hard so try having a parrier instead.
Kate P.
Charleston, SC
I love this so much. Literally my favorite drink of all time. While trying to knock my Diet Coke addiction I relied of this for the fizz and flavor. By far one of the best drinks on the shelves.
Randi P.
This bringse back to my childhood and when my family and I would go out for a fancy family dinner, I would order a Perrier so I wouls feel special. I know i was a dork.. yet again DONT judge me..
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I drink these in the summer when I just don't want water or soda. They are a bit pricey so that makes them a luxury buy. But I did figure out 1/2 part perrier to 1 whole part fruit juice equals an great alternative to soda.
Ella w.
Madison, AL
I used this in a punch for a thanksgiving party and it was perfect all I did was pour a whole bottle of this and half a bottle of crab mango juice and added some frozen cranberries and raspberries to it and everyone was a fan it was gone it about 40 minutes everyone loved it and I would defiantly make it again
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN
Light lemon flavor with great bubbles - what's not to love!? I get a little bored with regular water and Perrier's sparkling water is a great way to stay hydrated and not get bored with the product. It's cheaper than some other sparkling waters on the market, and tastes just the same so it's a great deal.
Patricia G.
I love how crisp it is. I used to add lemon to my soda water all the time. This helps me circumvent that. It's perfect. Just drop it in your bag and get a cool refreshing fizzy drink anytime with no calories. I LOVE IT!
Madison V.
I love this lightly flavored sparkling water! Its so refreshing in a hot day when you're craving something carbonated but don't want the added sugar and crap from soda. It also mixes well with alcohol for delicious cocktails :)
Elisabet D.
Perrier is one of my favorite mineral waters. This one has a refreshing hint of lemon in it but is not overpowering. I add a few raspberries or strawberries to a glass and it creates an awesome fancy glass of water.