BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Emily B.
Kansas city, MO
So refreshing and the little bottles are so cute. These are pretty expensive but the posh feeling from drinking from this tiny bottle is worth it. I would buy this from time to time when I'm feeling fancy. A quality product.
Cat S.
Malabar
Many reasons to love this product!

One its in glass !! No worries about BPA.
ALSO , Love this with some added stevia or agave and it's almost like a Sprite 😀

Or we also sometimes sweeten it with apple juice :)
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy Perrier. It's refreshing and the lemon flavor is great, even with an extra lemon slice. I don't buy it very often but it's one of the brands of sparkling water that I would consider purchasing.
kuku k.
Great, subtle taste without sugar or any sugar substitute. Please note that there isn't any fruit juice in this, just flavoring. I drink Perrier and other sparking waters as a soda / pop substitute. It works for me.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
This is a great drink when you want something with a little flavor, but don't want to drink a lot of calories or sugar. It's not sweet, but the flavor is great and it's hydrating. Good value. I buy these often and would recommend them to anyone who's a fan of sparkling or flavored water.
Seul Ki K.
Arlington, TX
It love this sparkling water!!!!!!
I have been trying to loose some weight because the summer season is coming, and it helped me a lot since I don't really enjoy drinking pure water.
It tastes like non-sweet version of 7-up or sprite.
I think I just tried the lemon and lime scent. Love it!!!
Iris O.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't drink soda this is the only carbonated drink I drink taste is refreshing it is a little bit on the expensive side but he's really really good flavor wonderful for hot days and I always have to have it
Liz G.
Strasburg, CO
This is my favorite. We always had little glass bottles of lemon perrier whist growing up, so whenever I buy this now, I feel a happy little nod to my childhood. Crisp and refreshing
Brianna P.
Apple Valley, CA
I love bubble water!
it helps me feel full, the lemon kick starts my metabolism, and it's my favorite treat!
I try not to drink soda because I know it's terrible for me, so this is my fancy treat I buy myself.
Holly H.
Salem, MA
This is pricey but delicious. It's refreshing and has the perfect lemon lime flavor - not too overbearing or fake tasting either. I prefer it really cold. Sometimes it's hard to find the 6 count but it's often cheaper than if you purchase just one