BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Wonderful tasteful water love it simply light and tasty at the same time it is a little pricey but good value for the price been using this water for a while now and would highly recommend it and buy it again
Katelyn W.
Not a huge seltzer/sparkling water fan but surprisingly I was a fan of this, the lemon flavor is great, but as always I'm not a huge fan of the weird after taste. I would buy this if I was out at lunch and didn't want still water but also didn't want syrupy soda or unhealthy diet/"zero" sodas. Highly recommend to seltzer/sparkling water fans!
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
So when making mojitos I use Perrier sparkling water the lemon kind and my mojitos turn out great! Usually I can get the big bottles on sale 3 for $5 which is not bad. I'm not much of a sparkling water person but it makes good mixed drinks.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
My husband loves this sparkling water. When we were looking to buy some flavored seltzer, he got this on sale, but had never tried it before. Now it's his first choice. It's a brand that's been around for years, and I know that because when I was younger, my dad drank it all the time.
Mary Katherine S.
Washington , DC
I'm a recent convert to the sparkling water craze and I absolutely love Perrier. The lemon flavor is really lights and refreshing. I usually get the smaller bottles just for portability but the larger bottle is nice for a lazy day at home or a dinner with friends.
Melanie P.
Marlton, NJ
I recently have started drinking sparkling water to take place of soda at times and I love it! It definitely took a little getting used to because it is just the fruit juice added for flavor, not sweetness but I have become addicted! Definitely will buy again and recommend!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummy and healthy. For when I want a sofa but don't want to drink sugar or my calories, Pelegrino is refreshing and convenient. It can tend to be a bit pricier but I still really enjoy it. I buy it all the time.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I love Perrier! Best sparkling water ever. I love the ones in a glass bottle because I feel like you get the purest taste (as opposed to the plastic bottles that can often leave behind a funky taste).
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Perrier is not tops on my list of sparkling water. That being said, I prefer the lemon flavor to the plain - this is pretty good. I definitely like it out of a glass bottle more than plastic as well, I think it keeps the taste crisper.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I am a huge sparkling water drinker - I go through the stuff like water, lol. While I do think Perrier has a superior taste to a lot of other brands I only buy it when it is on sale since it is the priciest sparkling water of the bunch.