BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Patricia G.
I love how crisp it is. I used to add lemon to my soda water all the time. This helps me circumvent that. It's perfect. Just drop it in your bag and get a cool refreshing fizzy drink anytime with no calories. I LOVE IT!
Kristin J.
Sherwood, OR
I get these when they are on sale, I do love them but the price is much higher than the competitors and have the same taste. I also prefer the plastic or can over the glass since its easier and safer to travel with.
Elisabet D.
Perrier is one of my favorite mineral waters. This one has a refreshing hint of lemon in it but is not overpowering. I add a few raspberries or strawberries to a glass and it creates an awesome fancy glass of water.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
I love sparkling water and the lemon flavoring in here is subtle but very tasty. Definitely a nice, fresh twist to give the water some extra flavor!! Only wish it tasted more natural lemon instead of artificial.
Emily V.
Washington, MI
I really like the taste of this sparkling water, especially in the glass bottle. I think that it's much better than when it's in the can, which can taste like metal. They are kind of heavy and expensive however.
Kaila D.
I love Perrier sparking water! The citrus flavors are great for when you want a little flavor, but don't want the calories of a soda. I love to bring these to the beach in the summer.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
I am a huge fan of Perrier, especially with the citrus flavor. It is very subtle, but you can definitely taste a difference between that and regular tap water. It is refreshing and easy to store. Totally recommend.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Perrier with lemon is super refreshing and a great alternative to Sosa. I like to have one when I want Sosa because the carbonation tricks my brain into thinking I was being super bad from a nutritional standpoint!
demi b.
Orange park, FL
I've never had this and I honestly don't think I want to try it I just don't have taste buds for it I hear it's good and I hear a lot of good things about it but I can't tell you anything because I haven't tried it
Artrice F.
Flint, MI
One of my favorites for mixed drinks. I often substitute it for lemon-lime soda when i make Sangria or party punches. Its even delicious with different frest berries and some cucumbers or different fruit on ice.