BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1947)
Buy on Jet.com
Maycee G.
Crab Orchard, TN
Very bubbly. Feels like you are drinking peroxide with all the bubbles. The flavor wasn't bad, I just couldn't get over the texture of this drink. I have purchased once and wouldn't buy again. Seemed to be priced a little high compared to the dasani sparklong water
Darion W.
Roseville
I only have tried it one time, and I am not a big fan. I don’t know if it’s cause I don’t like carbonated water, but it was not a pleasant experience. I don’t believe water should be carbonated like a soda. Sorry, but not gonna but again not recommend to someone.
Takorcia N.
I have a love hate relationship with Pierrer because some days i just need the taste of carbonation. It is a great alternative if you are trying to cut soda out of your life.
My fav sparkling water. I switched to this brand for the lemon lime flavored that are really good. very filling and appetite suppressing. very refreshing and variety of sizes and ways to drink. affordable as well. I like the mini van verses and glass bottles.
Kaylea M.
Hartselle
I'm sure it's just me, my friends love all of these carbonated waters like buy them in bulk but I bought some and tried several times to drink this and I thought it was horrible. I wouldn't buy it again. I will save it for those who like it so much haha
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Oh, jeez. The few times I've had this water was because of a stomachache since it's supposed to help and another time was to just try it out. It has such a weird taste, I can't ever bring myself to actually finish the bottle. It tastes like a Sprite but without the bubbly or soda. I haven't bought it since.
Kerry L.
New York
Love this sparkling water with the taste of lemon.  Water is the only thing I drink and sometimes I buy this for a different taste.  Just looking at the packaging brings images of the fresh sparkling taste it will bring.  I would recommend that others experience this water
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
I love a good sparkling water.  When I think of quality sparkling water this is usually what comes to mind.  Sometimes you want the carbonation without dealing with the calories and this is just right for me.  Will buy again and again and recommend to anyone.
Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
I love sparking water and this brand is amazing! Compared to other brands this one has no sodium which makes me happy! I love the packaging and it’s not too expensive! I don’t drink sodas so of course you need this in your life! Get you some!
Becca C.
Williamstown
Very refreshing! I love the carbonation and the lemon flavor isn't overpowering. The minerals in this water don't affect the taste. It's a very clean and rejuvenating taste. I've been purchasing these for years and would recommend to anyone who wants to experience water differently.