BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Krishma M.
Hicksville
Many restaurants offer these bottles as a beverage option and it’s definitely something you should try. It’s very light and bubbly without the extra carbonation.
Alexandrea B.
Syracuse , NY
I love carbonated drinks but I do not like sugary drinks. This is my favorite drink to grab when I am craving something carbonated. Good, crisp flavor and is very refreshing. I always recommend to others and always have in my home.
Melissa P.
You can’t go wrong with sparkling lemon water and you definitely can’t go wrong with Perrier. I usually only get Perrier when I’m out at a restaurant and want “fancy” water, but I do enjoy their flavored water when it’s on sale (watermelon is another of my fav of theirs).
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
I just love this specific sparkling water. The flavor is not too harsh just a soft lemon flavor that is really delicious. Especially when I start dieting I just love this flavor, it does not give heartburn and just helps with digestion. It is a great sparkling water!
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I’m usually not a huge fan of mineral water, but this was fantastic, I also LOVE lemon flavor which was an incredible added bonus to this. I would buy it again and I would try it again. It was a great price and party favorite
Valentina G.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I like this water. The taste is really nice and refreshing. I love anything lemon flavor so this hit the spot. I call “rich girl” water cause I could possibly afford to drink this every day. But I think it’s fine and everyone should taste it if they can.
Vienna S.
I really like Perrier, especially when I feel I need some carbonated drink on my stomach ( when you have stomach aches) this helps a lot. I love the fizziness it has and I feel like it helps me digest my food better (although I don't drink it all the time).
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
This is not my go to sparkling beverage, however, it is incredibly easy to drink and goes with just about anything. I have used it in cocktails and packed it in lunches- it’s very versatile. The only thing is that it leaves a sort of salty taste in my mouth.
Erica P.
Fort worth , TX
This is a great healthy beverage. I think that it is price for what you get but it is a nice treat on occasion when plain water just isn't cutting it. I think you pay for the name but it really isn't any different than a store brand sparkling water.
Faith N.
San Ramon
If you’re trying to stay away from soda, I suggest drinking Perrier’s sparkling mineral water. The carbonated water feels good in your mouth and will mimic the feel of a soda. Although it is an acquired taste, it definitely is a good alternative to soda.

Walmart