BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2008)
Buy on Jet.com
Mackenzie B.
Alpharetta, GA
I’m a lemon freak so of course I HAD to try this! I’m not a fan of carbonated drinks so I must admit I didn’t love that aspect of it. In fact, the only drink I ever drink is water with lemon. But, I figured this was pretty much the same thing. It was still pretty good!
Ilhamita H.
Best water in the word with the perfect amount of lemon. Absolutely addicting. I love the flavor. I'am a repeat customer. it definitely double my consumption of my daily water. when you want something more than water, this is a good choice. well recommended.
Maycee G.
Crossville, TN
Very bubbly. Feels like you are drinking peroxide with all the bubbles. The flavor wasn't bad, I just couldn't get over the texture of this drink. I have purchased once and wouldn't buy again. Seemed to be priced a little high compared to the dasani sparklong water
Darion W.
Roseville
I only have tried it one time, and I am not a big fan. I don’t know if it’s cause I don’t like carbonated water, but it was not a pleasant experience. I don’t believe water should be carbonated like a soda. Sorry, but not gonna but again not recommend to someone.
Takorcia N.
I have a love hate relationship with Pierrer because some days i just need the taste of carbonation. It is a great alternative if you are trying to cut soda out of your life.
My fav sparkling water. I switched to this brand for the lemon lime flavored that are really good. very filling and appetite suppressing. very refreshing and variety of sizes and ways to drink. affordable as well. I like the mini van verses and glass bottles.
Kaylea M.
Hartselle
I'm sure it's just me, my friends love all of these carbonated waters like buy them in bulk but I bought some and tried several times to drink this and I thought it was horrible. I wouldn't buy it again. I will save it for those who like it so much haha
Chandra B.
I really like this water. A lot of people can't tell the difference between waters, but they all taste different. Perrier has a nice flavor to it. I recommend trying it.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Oh, jeez. The few times I've had this water was because of a stomachache since it's supposed to help and another time was to just try it out. It has such a weird taste, I can't ever bring myself to actually finish the bottle. It tastes like a Sprite but without the bubbly or soda. I haven't bought it since.
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
There’s just something about pouring yourself sparkling mineral water from a glass. This classic beverage is incredibly refreshing and not too heavy on the pocketbook.