BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Love Perrier Sparkling water! I only get the glass bottles when cans are not available. The other flavors are great too. The cost is a bit higher, but I consider it a splurge if I am using it as a mixer for cocktails. I would recommend this product to others.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this stuff and that it comes in glass bottles! It always makes me feel so fancy when drinking it. However, I wont lie, my favorite sparkling water is La Croix.
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
Perrier is a product I cannot live without. Although some may find it a bit pricey. I think the price is good for its value. I always have Perrier water in my fridge, definitely a must have for me. I would definitely recommend it to others. It's flavor is delicious! Ultimately the best sparkling water in the market.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great product if you like sparkling water. Has a nice crisp taste and the packaging is cute. It's expensive in comparison to generic sparkling water brands. I don't purchase these as often because of the glass packaging since it's not functional to carry around.
Korinne A.
Morrisville, NC
As pretentious as it may seem, I really love Perrier Lemon Sparkling Water. It really does cleanse the palate while eating (I know, I know, seems so snobby). But this stuff is really good, and really refreshing. I much prefer it to really sweet sodas.
My fav sparkling water. I switched to this brand for the lemon lime flavored that are really good. very filling and appetite suppressing. very refreshing and variety of sizes and ways to drink. affordable as well. I like the mini van verses and glass bottles.
Kyla M.
grover beach, CA
I mean, it’s lemon sparkling water. It’s bubbly and tastes good. I prefer lemon over lime because it tastes less artificial but they’re both good. The original Perrier water is my favorite but lemon Perrier over ice is great when i’m feeling sick or exhausted.
Kate D.
Richmond , VA
THESE ARE SO GOOD!! I keep a mini fridge full of them so I never have to worry about running out.  They are perfect on hot summer days when you need a cold refresher.  I love the original flavor too! Now my whole family is hooked on these! Definitely recommend!
Chlo'e H.
I’m not sure what it is about this.... but for me... it’s a no go. I’ve never very much liked carbonated water? It tastes VERY odd. But I only tried it once... never again.  I recommend anyone to try it at their own risk. It’s nt for everyone but some may love!
Valencia B.
Bossier City, LA
I have a case of this water in my car at all points in time!! I first started drinking it because it helped settle my stomach but now I drink it because I can't get enough of the flavor!