BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Lona M.
Renovo, PA
PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water with Lemon is delicious and very refreshing. I love the glass bottle , it seems to taste fresher and healthier that a sparkling water in a plastic bottle.
Grecia G.
Mi preferida en las reuniones familiares y de negocio acompañada de limon o de mi licor preferido. es suave, no altera el sabor de las bebibas y sus burbujas hacen que disfrutar no solo sea cuestion de lugar si no de sentidos
shay M.
Great alternative to getting the carbonated soda drink craving out of the way without feeling guilty. Not sweet, super fizzy. If you don't like tasteless soda, don't try this. You will not like it.
Kate P.
Charleston, SC
I love this so much. Literally my favorite drink of all time. While trying to knock my Diet Coke addiction I relied of this for the fizz and flavor. By far one of the best drinks on the shelves.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I've found that I'm not a huge sparkling water fan as a whole but add a bit of sugar and this is perfect and refreshing. I'm sure it's great on its own too, just not something I personally enjoy.
Ella w.
Madison, AL
I used this in a punch for a thanksgiving party and it was perfect all I did was pour a whole bottle of this and half a bottle of crab mango juice and added some frozen cranberries and raspberries to it and everyone was a fan it was gone it about 40 minutes everyone loved it and I would defiantly make it again
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I drink these in the summer when I just don't want water or soda. They are a bit pricey so that makes them a luxury buy. But I did figure out 1/2 part perrier to 1 whole part fruit juice equals an great alternative to soda.
Randi P.
This bringse back to my childhood and when my family and I would go out for a fancy family dinner, I would order a Perrier so I wouls feel special. I know i was a dork.. yet again DONT judge me..
Madison V.
I love this lightly flavored sparkling water! Its so refreshing in a hot day when you're craving something carbonated but don't want the added sugar and crap from soda. It also mixes well with alcohol for delicious cocktails :)
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN
Light lemon flavor with great bubbles - what's not to love!? I get a little bored with regular water and Perrier's sparkling water is a great way to stay hydrated and not get bored with the product. It's cheaper than some other sparkling waters on the market, and tastes just the same so it's a great deal.