BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2064)
Buy on Walmart*
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I believe Perrier is the best Sparkling Water out there. It refreshes, calms my tummy, and tastes delicious. I make sure to have one a few times a day when I am pregnant. Otherwise I drink it when I'm having heavy meals and don't want to feel bloated.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
I love lemon flavored sparking water and this brand it my favorite. The others I've tried aren't as tasty because this has such a clean refreshing flavor. I buy this brand all the time because it's so good. I totally recommend this brand and flavor
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
Perfect amount of bubbles with a subtle lemon twist. the size of these bottles is perfect for popping one in your purse for a busy day. relieves thirst while including flavor and no sugar which is rare for flavored water. The absence of sweetener means it counts as a daily serving of water instead of counting as extra calories and sugar servings.
Fabiana C.
katy, TX
I say yes, yes, and yes to this sparkling water! It has a nice falvor that makes me feel refresh and is also so good for sangrias. My secret for a perfect white sangria is this awesome water that is not expensive!
Megan T.
I have been drinking Perrier sparkling water for years! I love carbonation! The twist of lemon flavor is very refreshing! It can be a little more expensive but it's worth it! Especially if you chill it first!
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like how thick the plastic is, it's a waste and make it heavy. The bubbles fizz out very quickly and it isn't very bubbly to begin with. Furthermore the taste is not as good as other sparkling waters.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
I love Perrier. As a former soda drinker, it is awesome to feel like I am enjoying a fizzy beverage, without the calories and sugar. I love sparking water in general and it helps me stay hydrated in addition to drinking regular water. Great value.
Anna H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I am normally a tap water drinker. But sometimes I get a taste for carbonated drink especially when its a flavored one with lemon or lime. Because it is in a glass bottle I know I will always recycle it. It seems like a better option than a plastic bottle. The taste is really good and whenever I have one it just feels like I'm having a treat.
Catherine F.
Los Angeles, CA
The Perrier lemon sparkling water is really good and refreshing specially if your the type of person that don't like regular water it's a little pricey but it's worth it it also helps with tummy ache I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love love love the Perrier packaging- unfortunately though, I am not a fan of sparkling water so this is not my favorite. When I have it I will dd some lime though to make it more enjoyable. It is my favorite sparkling water brand though.