BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Jenny P.
I love all Perrier water in glass bottles. The glass is one of the most attractive features for me, as well as the sparkle, and the brand name. I love the green color. Pretty packaging! Price is fair compared to other waters. I would and will buy again.
Kenjhy E.
Culver, OR
Brings back memories of when I would try and sober up after prom or homecoming! 😂 Has a good flavor actually by drinking these so much I then was able to down a whole beer so easily! I would I mean frankly I enjoy it!
Elizabeth S.
Perrier is just okay. It's too expensive, and cheaper brands taste better. I prefer La Croix over Perrier by far. I won't buy Perrier again. There aren't enough flavor choices at all. The price is far too much for the low quality. I don't recommend it.
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Perrier!!!! Another favorite of mine. This is most likely the only thing that tops san pelligrino. I love the packaging, and more importantly love the taste too. I would definitely recommend it, and I believe it's more affordable than San pelligrino, although I might be mistaken.
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
Always delicious and refreshing! I try to limit how much soda I drink so this is a great alternative to that! You get all the bubbles of soda, without any of the sugar! The flavor is good, too. Very subtle, but it is yummy! Would definitely recommend :)
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
REFRESHING! When I don't want to drink soda but need a little acid in my stomach, I can definitely rely on Perrier... It's just good. I never thought I'd like sparkling water until I tried this brand. Also, it's clean tasting. I'd recommend this to others.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
It's good but it mineral water isn't as strong as others I've tried. If you don't like mineral water because of how strong the gas is in them you might like this one because it's very light and you can barely feel it.
Savannah S.
Eugene, OR
This product is such a refreshing beverage that is not too heavy but very soothing and filling! The carbonation is so refreshing especially with the lemon flavor. Drinking this outdoors on a sunny day is really hitting the spot. One of my favorite drinks!
Anissa H.
Tampa, FL
Always refreshing to have this water. I like it for a change and when I need something outside of regular bottled water. I love the the taste and it's my favorite out of all sparkling water. I will always have this handy in the fridge and you should too.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
Perrier is a nice drink for me when I want the fizz but I don't want to drink soda. And I like the flavored ones especially lemon or lime. It tastes like I'm giving myself a treat, but with no calories or sugar.