BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
I love Perrier. As a former soda drinker, it is awesome to feel like I am enjoying a fizzy beverage, without the calories and sugar. I love sparking water in general and it helps me stay hydrated in addition to drinking regular water. Great value.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love love love the Perrier packaging- unfortunately though, I am not a fan of sparkling water so this is not my favorite. When I have it I will dd some lime though to make it more enjoyable. It is my favorite sparkling water brand though.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
So when making mojitos I use Perrier sparkling water the lemon kind and my mojitos turn out great! Usually I can get the big bottles on sale 3 for $5 which is not bad. I'm not much of a sparkling water person but it makes good mixed drinks.
Amela A.
Cleveland, OH
Wonderful tasteful water love it simply light and tasty at the same time it is a little pricey but good value for the price been using this water for a while now and would highly recommend it and buy it again
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
My husband loves this sparkling water. When we were looking to buy some flavored seltzer, he got this on sale, but had never tried it before. Now it's his first choice. It's a brand that's been around for years, and I know that because when I was younger, my dad drank it all the time.
MK S.
Washington , DC
I'm a recent convert to the sparkling water craze and I absolutely love Perrier. The lemon flavor is really lights and refreshing. I usually get the smaller bottles just for portability but the larger bottle is nice for a lazy day at home or a dinner with friends.
Eve S.
Huntingtown, MD
I LOVE Perrier!!! Just started drinking it a few weeks ago and have discovered the one with lime in it and think I now have an addiction!!! Such a great drink and it makes me drink so much more water. I have told sooo many people about it and have found a few friends that like it to and a few that are going to try it out!!!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn , NY
Yummy and healthy. For when I want a sofa but don't want to drink sugar or my calories, Pelegrino is refreshing and convenient. It can tend to be a bit pricier but I still really enjoy it. I buy it all the time.
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Very fresh :) fizzy and a burst of lemony goodness in your mouth! Best to drink cool and right away because it loses the fizz pretty fast! Very affordable and a good value for the amount you receive.
Melanie P.
Marlton, NJ
I recently have started drinking sparkling water to take place of soda at times and I love it! It definitely took a little getting used to because it is just the fruit juice added for flavor, not sweetness but I have become addicted! Definitely will buy again and recommend!