BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Perrier!!!! Another favorite of mine. This is most likely the only thing that tops san pelligrino. I love the packaging, and more importantly love the taste too. I would definitely recommend it, and I believe it's more affordable than San pelligrino, although I might be mistaken.
Jenny P.
I love all Perrier water in glass bottles. The glass is one of the most attractive features for me, as well as the sparkle, and the brand name. I love the green color. Pretty packaging! Price is fair compared to other waters. I would and will buy again.
Kenjhy E.
Culver, OR
Brings back memories of when I would try and sober up after prom or homecoming! 😂 Has a good flavor actually by drinking these so much I then was able to down a whole beer so easily! I would I mean frankly I enjoy it!
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
Perfect amount of bubbles with a subtle lemon twist. the size of these bottles is perfect for popping one in your purse for a busy day. relieves thirst while including flavor and no sugar which is rare for flavored water. The absence of sweetener means it counts as a daily serving of water instead of counting as extra calories and sugar servings.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
Perrier is a nice drink for me when I want the fizz but I don't want to drink soda. And I like the flavored ones especially lemon or lime. It tastes like I'm giving myself a treat, but with no calories or sugar.
Fabiana C.
katy, TX
I say yes, yes, and yes to this sparkling water! It has a nice falvor that makes me feel refresh and is also so good for sangrias. My secret for a perfect white sangria is this awesome water that is not expensive!
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
I love lemon flavored sparking water and this brand it my favorite. The others I've tried aren't as tasty because this has such a clean refreshing flavor. I buy this brand all the time because it's so good. I totally recommend this brand and flavor
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I believe Perrier is the best Sparkling Water out there. It refreshes, calms my tummy, and tastes delicious. I make sure to have one a few times a day when I am pregnant. Otherwise I drink it when I'm having heavy meals and don't want to feel bloated.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
I love Perrier. As a former soda drinker, it is awesome to feel like I am enjoying a fizzy beverage, without the calories and sugar. I love sparking water in general and it helps me stay hydrated in addition to drinking regular water. Great value.
Catherine F.
Los Angeles, CA
The Perrier lemon sparkling water is really good and refreshing specially if your the type of person that don't like regular water it's a little pricey but it's worth it it also helps with tummy ache I would definitely recommend this to everyone