BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
No sugar, no artificial sweeteners and no sodium, just a crisp refreshing carbonated water with a touch of lime. I rarely drink soda but sometimes I want something reminiscent of the characteristics of soda -- something bubbly and a little acidic.
Jess C.
This Perrier is the BEST Perrier. As a fan of carbonated beverages, I struggle with omitting soda especially if I am eating out. This Perrier has the fizzy texture I love so much and a bright, citrusy flavor that pairs nicely with meals. It's also a wonderful mixer with a sparkling wine.
Susy P.
Bailey, CO
I recently grew a strong affection for Sparkling Water while travelling in Europe and Perrier is one of the best brands. It's low cal, low sugar and better than most drinks in the same category.

Drinking this reminds me of long summer days abroad.
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
My go to replacement for soda cravings. Very refreshing . I prefer this to San Pallegrino simply bc I prefer less fizz and more refreshing mineral water. Perrier doesn't go overboard on their fizz and has a few flavors that taste natural a delicious. Will always rebuy. GOLDSTAR!
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
I really like this product. This drink has a cool refreshing taste to it. The packaging looks very professional and nice. I really like the flavor. The drinkis sold at a fair price. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member. I have bought ths product many times
Michelle C.
So, so great for when you have a stomach ache. I never really loved sparkling water, but Perrier just has a different taste. It's almost addicting. I had recently gotten food poisoning, drank this one morning and it completely renewed my body. I would totally purchase this again!
April A.
Hood River, OR
I don't drink soda, so when I want something fizzy and refreshing I reach for Perrier. The lemon mineral water is a fresh, bubbly drink that quenches your thirst and takes you to a table side cafe in the meditteranean in one sip.
stephanie s.
Elkins Park, PA
I buy water and people are amazed that I do. I don't drink soda often so I find this water to be necessary when I want the fizz without empty calories and a sugar rush. I also appreciate the fact that Perrier uses natural lemon flavors, instead of the ambiguous "natural flavors" found on the labels of many other brands.
Amber E.
Morris, MN
Obviously, this is kind of difficult to drink on its own. I'm not used to drinking flavorless carbonated water by any means whatsoever. I've been trying to cut down on soda, so I've been drinking this instead, but mixing it with lemon juice and grenadine. Tastes perf.
Lisa K.
Collegedale, TN
Love Perrier! The water is clean, fresh and a great treat when the weather is hot! Normally, not a big fan of "bubble water" as our kids call it, but this product really changed my mind. Eye catching packaging and convenient to carry. I will definitely buy this again!