BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Suzy P.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't really care for mineral water but I like the flavor of this one. I squeeze a lime and and some salt for a great refreshing drink. We always have them in stock at our house. My husband drinks one a day. We have gotten our friends and family hooked on it as well.
Cynthia T.
Kansas City
This product is a very get back I love to drink this water it's a very good there's queen sure and I think I reach everyone in anyone to try I love expecially when I'm eating like red sauce because it helps to pick up that response or you from york from your food
Blanca C.
Laredo, TX
I like anything with lemon in it makes it taste like a fresh, cold margarita drink. This was good I did love it and the bottle is just too cute. I used the bottle to put flowers in it by the way if you were wondering. I do recommend it to people so try it fast.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
I really like Perrier drinks. The carbonation is very refreshing and subtle, yet tasteful. I wish the lemon flavor was a bit more apparent, but otherwise, I liked the drink. I think the bottle is very appealing and is a nice little decoration on your countertop.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
Perrier with Lemon is such a nice change from soda and also water. It gives you a fresh hydrating taste that isn't just plain water. I think it is reasonably priced and I would recommend it to any one. I like to add other drinks to it as well and I will buy again.
Felicity L.
Lubbock, TX
I grew up drinking perrier. I love it and sparkling water. It is different, not sweet, so you have to be open minded when trying it for the first time. It's refreshing and I prefer drink out of the glass bottles than the plastic ones. Definitely give it a try!
Pamela G.
San Diego, CA
I love this drink! I always order a Perrier while on vacation, it's usually all I drink (if available) so when I get back home to reality and I have one I just close my eyes and soak up the taste and it brings me back to my vacation memories! So refreshing!
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
Always delicious and refreshing! I try to limit how much soda I drink so this is a great alternative to that! You get all the bubbles of soda, without any of the sugar! The flavor is good, too. Very subtle, but it is yummy! Would definitely recommend :)
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Perrier!!!! Another favorite of mine. This is most likely the only thing that tops san pelligrino. I love the packaging, and more importantly love the taste too. I would definitely recommend it, and I believe it's more affordable than San pelligrino, although I might be mistaken.
Anissa H.
Tampa, FL
Always refreshing to have this water. I like it for a change and when I need something outside of regular bottled water. I love the the taste and it's my favorite out of all sparkling water. I will always have this handy in the fridge and you should too.

back