BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Catherine T.
I love using this sparkling water for virgin drinks like Mimosas. Just add some orange juice and you'll get a delicious drink.

I normally will get lemon or lime and they tastes delicious.

Packaging is great, and I normally just put it in the recycle when I finish.
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I keep my fridge stocked with Perrier at all times! I do not like drinking anything aside from waters or drinks with no calories (no juice or soda in my house). This makes drinking water way more luxurious and my boyfriend jokes with me that I like the "tiny bubbles". Squeeze a lime in for added refreshment.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
There is nothing better than a nice sparkling glass of lemon water! Perrier has definitely exceeded my expectations! I love waking up to a glass of water like this! I wouldn't change a thing about this product! My whole family loves Perrier sparkling lemon water!
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I usually try to eat healthy but I always crave soda. when I crave soda I will buy this water and add a powdered flavor drink into it. I find it cuts my cravings and it taste very good. its one of my favorite sparkling water. Its very affordable and I'd recommend it to anyone specially if you crave a lot of soda.
LaKeshia J.
I love all the Perrier flavors but citrus is my favorite. That will be, of course, up to personal preference but I love the bubbles and how long it stays carbonated. If I drink some of the bottle, it will stay in the fridge with the cap on for at least 2 days without loosing carbonation. That may not seem like much but it is the longest I have seen among sparkling water and I sure do drink my fill of sparkling water.
Rachel M.
These are really yummy to drink and better than soda if you need something carbonated. I was dealing with extreme morning sickness and these were great for me during that time. I tried to limit myself because drinking these everyday can become costly. The lemon flavor is way better than just plain Perrier
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
I didn't care for this at all. For me, it had way to much carbonation in it. The packaging and design of the bottle was nice though. I think if they put less carbonation in it, it would taste much better, but it just overwhelmed the water to much. If you like really fizzy water, than give this one a try
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
This water tastes like classism. It's supposed to be sophisticated and delicious but it actually tastes like beer and Sprite mixed with tap water. Pellegrino water is ten times better. Save your money and drink a cheaper sparkling water or buy a Pellegrino!
Michelle V.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy! I really, really like this water specially during the summer when it's super cold it's very refreshing. This water met all that I had anticipated. The packaging is very elegant, and pretty cool to the eye the colors are catchy, I would definitely recommend this water to my friends all the time.
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
As a previous bartender, I prefer making my own sangria to buying someone else's mix. This is one of my special ingredients I use to make it my own. I know it's high quality and the flavor is always consistent. It's a regular addition to my shopping list.