BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Ana A.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love this sparkling water. is super refreshing, with just a pinch of lemon. amazing! I love to drink it in summer, maybe with a slice of lemon on the glass. The bubbles are a plus, and i believe that help me to get rid of the thirst. All the other flavors are good, but this one is my favorite.
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
This sparkling flavored water is a loved product of mine. It calms my tummy when it is upset. I also love sipping on this during a really hot day when it is ice cold. It is not sweetened which is my preference. Gives me the fizzy soda feeling without any chemicals and none of the downsides!
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
I love perrier! I had no idea they make so many flavors, I am going to have to find these others to try but I can tell you that the lemon flavored one is AMAZING. So refreshing with just the right amount of lemon!! I used to add lemon to it anyways so I am happy about the lemon flavored one!
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
You really can't go wrong with lemon sparkling water. Their's is perfectly bubbly and has a decent lemon flavors. Other brands say they are lemon flavored but they lack on flavor, this one totally delivers. If you are looking to try a sparkling water I would suggest to start here.
Megan H.
Hockley , TX
This was my saving grace during those nauseous times during pregnancy. I am now obsessed. Sparkling water has helped me to quit drinking sodas (finally). This does not have a strange after taste and keeps the carbonation for a long time. Not to mention, it is a great mixer!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
My mom used to buy this stuff all the time. I am not the biggest fan off this stuff. But that is probably because I would rather drink regular water over mineral water. Yeah I know, I am strange. I like flavor. So I am all about soda. Its pretty sharp and bubbly, give it a try.
Yvonne K.
Do you like that cold refreshing drink with just a hint of lemon after a hard days work? You know what I mean. When you've come home and you want some "fancy water" but don't want to carbonate your water and add squeezes of lemon to it? Yeah... This stuff is AWESOME! If my stomach is unsettled, I add a packet of real lemon in and guzzle this baby down. Stomach ache gone in ten minutes or less. (Unless it's acid reflux, then don't follow my recipe.)
angelita b.
Brownsville, TX
Perrier sparkling water is a great and refreshing drink. I always drink this water cause it's one of the best sparkling waters I've tasted. The lemon flavor it has makes it all that more interesting than other brands. I would recommend Perrier sparkling water to everyone.
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
These aren't that tasty to me but they're not meant to be. I get them when I've been eating way too heavy for the last few hours and I need something sharp and light to break thru my tastebuds. I do like it. It's great mixed with juices you don't taste the lemon flavor.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
Love this stuff! It is so refreshing and goes great with a heavy meal like pasta or beef. It has the perfect amount of carbonation in it. I love that you can re seal the bottle too to save for another night. The lemon flavor is also great, not sour or artificial tasting at all.