BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Rachel M.
These are really yummy to drink and better than soda if you need something carbonated. I was dealing with extreme morning sickness and these were great for me during that time. I tried to limit myself because drinking these everyday can become costly. The lemon flavor is way better than just plain Perrier
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
I didn't care for this at all. For me, it had way to much carbonation in it. The packaging and design of the bottle was nice though. I think if they put less carbonation in it, it would taste much better, but it just overwhelmed the water to much. If you like really fizzy water, than give this one a try
LaKeshia J.
I love all the Perrier flavors but citrus is my favorite. That will be, of course, up to personal preference but I love the bubbles and how long it stays carbonated. If I drink some of the bottle, it will stay in the fridge with the cap on for at least 2 days without loosing carbonation. That may not seem like much but it is the longest I have seen among sparkling water and I sure do drink my fill of sparkling water.
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
This water tastes like classism. It's supposed to be sophisticated and delicious but it actually tastes like beer and Sprite mixed with tap water. Pellegrino water is ten times better. Save your money and drink a cheaper sparkling water or buy a Pellegrino!
Alicia T.
Cantonment, FL
As a previous bartender, I prefer making my own sangria to buying someone else's mix. This is one of my special ingredients I use to make it my own. I know it's high quality and the flavor is always consistent. It's a regular addition to my shopping list.
christine b.
Not many people that I know like sparkling water because it is something you have to acquire a taste for, however I absolutely love sparkling water! I've been drinking Perrier all my life and the flavored are amazing. I have never had any issues with Perrier and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Michelle V.
Los Angeles, CA
Yummy! I really, really like this water specially during the summer when it's super cold it's very refreshing. This water met all that I had anticipated. The packaging is very elegant, and pretty cool to the eye the colors are catchy, I would definitely recommend this water to my friends all the time.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Once in a while I like to purchase this water at Walmart. It's a little pricey but it tastes so good and is very refreshing especially the lemon flavored kind. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to drink sparkling water. It's very good!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Hubby loves Perrier. I think it is a great option to try and quit soda, because it is VERY carbonated. I love that. I'm going to purchase again soon. I buy what is one sale, whether that be the larger bottle or the individual bottles or cans. They are all delicious, including all the variety of flavors.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
Perrier is one of my favorite mineral waters. I love the flavor, but feel that it is definitely an acquired taste. My kids hate it!
It has the perfect amount of carbonation that keeps me coming back for more. the only thing that stops me from buying it every day is that it is a little bit pricey.