BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Madison V.
I love this lightly flavored sparkling water! Its so refreshing in a hot day when you're craving something carbonated but don't want the added sugar and crap from soda. It also mixes well with alcohol for delicious cocktails :)
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN
Light lemon flavor with great bubbles - what's not to love!? I get a little bored with regular water and Perrier's sparkling water is a great way to stay hydrated and not get bored with the product. It's cheaper than some other sparkling waters on the market, and tastes just the same so it's a great deal.
Patricia G.
I love how crisp it is. I used to add lemon to my soda water all the time. This helps me circumvent that. It's perfect. Just drop it in your bag and get a cool refreshing fizzy drink anytime with no calories. I LOVE IT!
Elisabet D.
Perrier is one of my favorite mineral waters. This one has a refreshing hint of lemon in it but is not overpowering. I add a few raspberries or strawberries to a glass and it creates an awesome fancy glass of water.
Amanda M.
West Wyoming, PA
I absolutely love Perrier, it gives me the carbonation that I am looking for and helps me avoid soda. Since it is water it also does not contain any calories which is another really important thing to me in a beverage. I really like the taste and very much enjoy the hint of lemon in this particular flavor.
Kristin J.
Sherwood, OR
I get these when they are on sale, I do love them but the price is much higher than the competitors and have the same taste. I also prefer the plastic or can over the glass since its easier and safer to travel with.
Julianna v.
Landenberg, PA
Love this!! Nice refreshing taste, zero calories! I know it’s just a little more expensive than some other sparkling water brands, but the nice clean taste makes it so worth it. I highly recommend this for everyone!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Perrier with lemon is super refreshing and a great alternative to Sosa. I like to have one when I want Sosa because the carbonation tricks my brain into thinking I was being super bad from a nutritional standpoint!
Emily V.
Washington, MI
I really like the taste of this sparkling water, especially in the glass bottle. I think that it's much better than when it's in the can, which can taste like metal. They are kind of heavy and expensive however.
Artrice F.
Mount Morris, MI
One of my favorites for mixed drinks. I often substitute it for lemon-lime soda when i make Sangria or party punches. Its even delicious with different frest berries and some cucumbers or different fruit on ice.

Walmart