BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Lona M.
Renovo, PA
PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water with Lemon is delicious and very refreshing. I love the glass bottle , it seems to taste fresher and healthier that a sparkling water in a plastic bottle.
Meisha M.
Great alternative to getting the carbonated soda drink craving out of the way without feeling guilty. Not sweet, super fizzy. If you don't like tasteless soda, don't try this. You will not like it.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Perfect thirst quencher. A bit pricey per bottle but not too bad. Great taste. Also helps when I have an upset stomach. Always keep this in stock in my fridge. Tastes better when it's super cold.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I drink these in the summer when I just don't want water or soda. They are a bit pricey so that makes them a luxury buy. But I did figure out 1/2 part perrier to 1 whole part fruit juice equals an great alternative to soda.
Randi P.
This bringse back to my childhood and when my family and I would go out for a fancy family dinner, I would order a Perrier so I wouls feel special. I know i was a dork.. yet again DONT judge me..
Ella w.
Madison, AL
I used this in a punch for a thanksgiving party and it was perfect all I did was pour a whole bottle of this and half a bottle of crab mango juice and added some frozen cranberries and raspberries to it and everyone was a fan it was gone it about 40 minutes everyone loved it and I would defiantly make it again
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
I like sparkling water and Perrier is one of the go-to sparkling waters in the market to-date! I don't always purchase it because I'm the only one in my household who enjoy sparkling water, but it always hits the spot. It helps me realize when I'm actually full and it helps me with my addiction to soda.
Patricia G.
I love how crisp it is. I used to add lemon to my soda water all the time. This helps me circumvent that. It's perfect. Just drop it in your bag and get a cool refreshing fizzy drink anytime with no calories. I LOVE IT!
Madison V.
I love this lightly flavored sparkling water! Its so refreshing in a hot day when you're craving something carbonated but don't want the added sugar and crap from soda. It also mixes well with alcohol for delicious cocktails :)
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN
Light lemon flavor with great bubbles - what's not to love!? I get a little bored with regular water and Perrier's sparkling water is a great way to stay hydrated and not get bored with the product. It's cheaper than some other sparkling waters on the market, and tastes just the same so it's a great deal.