BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
angelita b.
Brownsville, TX
Perrier sparkling water is a great and refreshing drink. I always drink this water cause it's one of the best sparkling waters I've tasted. The lemon flavor it has makes it all that more interesting than other brands. I would recommend Perrier sparkling water to everyone.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
Love this stuff! It is so refreshing and goes great with a heavy meal like pasta or beef. It has the perfect amount of carbonation in it. I love that you can re seal the bottle too to save for another night. The lemon flavor is also great, not sour or artificial tasting at all.
Yvonne K.
Do you like that cold refreshing drink with just a hint of lemon after a hard days work? You know what I mean. When you've come home and you want some "fancy water" but don't want to carbonate your water and add squeezes of lemon to it? Yeah... This stuff is AWESOME! If my stomach is unsettled, I add a packet of real lemon in and guzzle this baby down. Stomach ache gone in ten minutes or less. (Unless it's acid reflux, then don't follow my recipe.)
TANEKA w.
S Huntington, NY
These aren't that tasty to me but they're not meant to be. I get them when I've been eating way too heavy for the last few hours and I need something sharp and light to break thru my tastebuds. I do like it. It's great mixed with juices you don't taste the lemon flavor.
Brandi P.
San francisco, CA
FUCKIN DELISH. Just go out and buy this now because hot damn is this stuff FRESH! Wow, if I could drink it all day every day I totally would but it's just too expensive. It's quality is higher than others but so is the price. What are you willing to pay for a tasty drink?
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
I love sparkling water because it adds a little interest. It's tough for me to drink plain water so the carbonation and the variety in flavors are good for someone like me to be excited about drinking water. They're pricier compared to free tap water, but worth it.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
There is nothing better than a nice sparkling glass of lemon water! Perrier has definitely exceeded my expectations! I love waking up to a glass of water like this! I wouldn't change a thing about this product! My whole family loves Perrier sparkling lemon water!
Catherine T.
I love using this sparkling water for virgin drinks like Mimosas. Just add some orange juice and you'll get a delicious drink.

I normally will get lemon or lime and they tastes delicious.

Packaging is great, and I normally just put it in the recycle when I finish.
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I keep my fridge stocked with Perrier at all times! I do not like drinking anything aside from waters or drinks with no calories (no juice or soda in my house). This makes drinking water way more luxurious and my boyfriend jokes with me that I like the "tiny bubbles". Squeeze a lime in for added refreshment.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I usually try to eat healthy but I always crave soda. when I crave soda I will buy this water and add a powdered flavor drink into it. I find it cuts my cravings and it taste very good. its one of my favorite sparkling water. Its very affordable and I'd recommend it to anyone specially if you crave a lot of soda.