BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Daphne C.
E Brunswick, NJ
I used to had sparkling water but now I enjoy it. It's a healthier alternative to soda, it gives just the same fizz but without the sugar and extra additives. Perrier is pretty much the standard and i enjoy drinking it every once awhile. The hint of lemon also provides the drink with a bit more oompf
Yojairah O.
Delicious.
It is a very nice and refreshing drink with a balanced effervescence that allows you to enjoy the pleasant feeling without being annoying.
A delicate flavor.
Excellent to take alone and with ice on hot days. Paladrar to stabilize and maintain good hydration while enjoying a wine bottella. And to mix cocktails with your favorite drinks.
Ashley R.
I love Perrier water! I buy these as a special treat for myself. I'm not a soda drinker so this gives my taste buds the carbonated sensation without the high sugar. If you've never tried a sparkling water such as this please be prepared they have no syrups in them so they initially come off as bitter if your mind expects sweet with the sparkle.
Paula S.
These are delicious! I love sparkleing water, because of its refreshing fizz. The hint of lemon isn't over powering or fake tasting at all. It is the perfect amount of carbination and flavoring. this is my go to sparkleing water. Although I just wish it wasn't so pricey, there are usually other brands with comperable taste and for a cheaper price.
Ana A.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love this sparkling water. is super refreshing, with just a pinch of lemon. amazing! I love to drink it in summer, maybe with a slice of lemon on the glass. The bubbles are a plus, and i believe that help me to get rid of the thirst. All the other flavors are good, but this one is my favorite.
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
This sparkling flavored water is a loved product of mine. It calms my tummy when it is upset. I also love sipping on this during a really hot day when it is ice cold. It is not sweetened which is my preference. Gives me the fizzy soda feeling without any chemicals and none of the downsides!
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
I love perrier! I had no idea they make so many flavors, I am going to have to find these others to try but I can tell you that the lemon flavored one is AMAZING. So refreshing with just the right amount of lemon!! I used to add lemon to it anyways so I am happy about the lemon flavored one!
Kathryn A.
St Augustine, FL
You really can't go wrong with lemon sparkling water. Their's is perfectly bubbly and has a decent lemon flavors. Other brands say they are lemon flavored but they lack on flavor, this one totally delivers. If you are looking to try a sparkling water I would suggest to start here.
Megan H.
Hockley, TX
This was my saving grace during those nauseous times during pregnancy. I am now obsessed. Sparkling water has helped me to quit drinking sodas (finally). This does not have a strange after taste and keeps the carbonation for a long time. Not to mention, it is a great mixer!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
My mom used to buy this stuff all the time. I am not the biggest fan off this stuff. But that is probably because I would rather drink regular water over mineral water. Yeah I know, I am strange. I like flavor. So I am all about soda. Its pretty sharp and bubbly, give it a try.