BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Yegor N.
Refreshing taste. What else can I say? Now not a lot of people are a fan of this. Because is just carbonated water with lime. It's not 7-up it's a lot better and healthier! When you drink it from the glass bottle, it taste so much better too !
Alyssa G.
Warner Robins, GA
I started drinking this to help curb my cravings for sofa and to up my water intake. And let me tell you, it works. Just a little bit of lemon and I feel so refreshed. Love it.
Nicole R.
Whenever I feel blowded or feel like I need to burp, or cleR my system, I grab one of these and feel better within a couple of hours. I also like to add lemon in it to make it a sparkling lemonade drink.
Concetta V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m not a big water drinker because I like flavor. This water gives me exactly what I need carbonation and flavor. It is on the pricey side but it’s better for you than a soda.
Jeremy S.
This is a great mineral water. It comes in several flavors too which are good too. This is a great bramd, inexpensive but good quality. I would recommend trying this product.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I love this! I love that it’s in a beautiful green bottle that recyclable glass and they flavor is just enough. It’s nice by itself or over a glass of ice with a lemon wedge.
Justine H.
Morris, IL
not my kind of soft drink. It is bitter for my tastes. Way too bitter. But I really like the bottle, and might ask someone to drink it so I can recycle it to something cool.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
I've always tried to drink this but I realize that I simply do not like carbonated water. This is the top of the line as far as carbonated water, but I simply don't like it.
Belinda L.
I will choose this water over and over again against soda any day ! For just 1.29 a bottle I can have a yummy all day drink that’s good for me and substitutes my fizzy needs
Ashley B.
Fort Mill, SC
This has been a staple in my house since I was a little girl. I always keep it stocked for when my mom comes to town. It's delicious and refreshing especially when chilled.