BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely live for perrier. It makes me feel completely satisfied without all the extra sugars and other bad things that come with carbonated beverages. I live the option for flavor and definitely would buy this over and over against The price is great and the taste is even better
Its j.
I drink perrier all of the time! Ilove the packaging. It is a pretty green color that make it one of the first products Ilook at when searching for a carbonated beverage. It's also a perfect mixer. I would buy this again, over, and over. It's the perfet mix between water and fizz.
Lillian L.
Bellevue, WA
Very fresh and tasty. I drink sparkling water very often, usually a couple times a day. The flavor of this one is very light and enjoyable and it has lots of bubbles which I like. It definitely meets my standards for sparkling water, but then again I'm not that picky haha.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
My first reaction when drinking Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water was this is gross. But I was used to drinking sugary drinks so I gave it another go a few times. This drink really grew on me. It has a nice clean lemon flavor and I like how it is good for me and just what I need when I want some carbonated without all the extras.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love Perrier water with essence of lemon. I started drinking this in place of soda 2 years ago when I started my weigh loss journey and have been enjoying it ever since. It has the carbonation i crave from the soda and the lemon adds a nice refreshing yet light taste.
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
Super refreshing and totally worth every penny. I used this product on my latest vacation to Florida to mix with orange flavored vodka and it was delicious. I keep it in my fridge for when I’m thirst and want to drink something less boring than regular water or seltzer
Mackenzie B.
Alpharetta, GA
I’m a lemon freak so of course I HAD to try this! I’m not a fan of carbonated drinks so I must admit I didn’t love that aspect of it. In fact, the only drink I ever drink is water with lemon. But, I figured this was pretty much the same thing. It was still pretty good!
Ilhamita H.
Best water in the word with the perfect amount of lemon. Absolutely addicting. I love the flavor. I'am a repeat customer. it definitely double my consumption of my daily water. when you want something more than water, this is a good choice. well recommended.
Maycee G.
Crab Orchard, TN
Very bubbly. Feels like you are drinking peroxide with all the bubbles. The flavor wasn't bad, I just couldn't get over the texture of this drink. I have purchased once and wouldn't buy again. Seemed to be priced a little high compared to the dasani sparklong water
Takorcia N.
I have a love hate relationship with Pierrer because some days i just need the taste of carbonation. It is a great alternative if you are trying to cut soda out of your life.