BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Holly J.
Manchester, TN
Not particularly one of my favorites, but I always have them in stock for my mother in law.  She loves the taste and calories she saves by being able to stay away from soft drinks.  I'll admit, I love the packaging, and I find myself checking back to see if I've acquired the taste for Perrier yet!
Natasha K.
Have tried a handful of times at a couple of the more high end restaurants I've been to. Always sat well with my meals, pairs perfectly with a little fresh lime or lemon. I like the fact that I can find this in my local Walmart as well. I'd recommend this product && pass along my insightful info anytime. 😁
Brittney W.
Steubenville
Nasty nasty nasty. Grabbed this at a bar I worked at. Puke it was discusting. I will never buy this and I do not suggest it. Call me old fashioned but from now on I'm just grabbing a sprite. It says lemon lime. It tastes like lemon cleaner. This has a pretty bottle and ugly taste. Don't do it.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the best carbonated water. The plain flavor is amazing but sometimes flavorless things get on my stomach. So I tried Lemon, and it was literally amazing. I would recommend to anyone that likes anything refreshing.
Heather S.
In my home my father always had this in the fridge! I always felt like an adult when he let me have a glass! Great taste, familiar label. It’s a bit expensive for me to buy. But highly recommended. 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water️️️️
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely live for perrier. It makes me feel completely satisfied without all the extra sugars and other bad things that come with carbonated beverages. I live the option for flavor and definitely would buy this over and over against The price is great and the taste is even better
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Whether you need some bubbles for a mixed drink or to settle an upset stomach, Perrier is the go to! I drank them by the case when I was pregnant and still enjoy it today. Great alternative to soda and they are always readily available and reasonably priced. I always recommend Perrier
Its j.
I drink perrier all of the time! Ilove the packaging. It is a pretty green color that make it one of the first products Ilook at when searching for a carbonated beverage. It's also a perfect mixer. I would buy this again, over, and over. It's the perfet mix between water and fizz.
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
This Perrier water is great— it isn’t my favorite of sparkling waters as I think it lacks flavor just a little bit. But it is a great sparkling water that has a lot of carbonation.
Lillian L.
Lynnwood, WA
Very fresh and tasty. I drink sparkling water very often, usually a couple times a day. The flavor of this one is very light and enjoyable and it has lots of bubbles which I like. It definitely meets my standards for sparkling water, but then again I'm not that picky haha.

back