BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2005)
Buy on Walmart*
Giovanni E.
I honestly only pick these if I want to look fancy or someone has them lying around and the other option is alcohol. They're pretty decent but I like mine with one splenda. I wouldn't buy em my self because I am a coffee/tea/ water person but as an option at a restaurant or party its alright.
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
So light and refreshing! I don't drink so I like something fancy when I am eating a nice meal and this does the trick. The lemon doesn't taste artificial and it's light. Would definitely repurchase and will continue to do so.
Heather S.
In my home my father always had this in the fridge! I always felt like an adult when he let me have a glass! Great taste, familiar label. It’s a bit expensive for me to buy. But highly recommended. 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water️️️️
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely live for perrier. It makes me feel completely satisfied without all the extra sugars and other bad things that come with carbonated beverages. I live the option for flavor and definitely would buy this over and over against The price is great and the taste is even better
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Whether you need some bubbles for a mixed drink or to settle an upset stomach, Perrier is the go to! I drank them by the case when I was pregnant and still enjoy it today. Great alternative to soda and they are always readily available and reasonably priced. I always recommend Perrier
Its j.
I drink perrier all of the time! Ilove the packaging. It is a pretty green color that make it one of the first products Ilook at when searching for a carbonated beverage. It's also a perfect mixer. I would buy this again, over, and over. It's the perfet mix between water and fizz.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
My first reaction when drinking Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water was this is gross. But I was used to drinking sugary drinks so I gave it another go a few times. This drink really grew on me. It has a nice clean lemon flavor and I like how it is good for me and just what I need when I want some carbonated without all the extras.
Lillian L.
lynnwood, WA
Very fresh and tasty. I drink sparkling water very often, usually a couple times a day. The flavor of this one is very light and enjoyable and it has lots of bubbles which I like. It definitely meets my standards for sparkling water, but then again I'm not that picky haha.
Giselle S.
Pfafftown, NC
Super refreshing and totally worth every penny. I used this product on my latest vacation to Florida to mix with orange flavored vodka and it was delicious. I keep it in my fridge for when I’m thirst and want to drink something less boring than regular water or seltzer
Mackenzie B.
Alpharetta, GA
I’m a lemon freak so of course I HAD to try this! I’m not a fan of carbonated drinks so I must admit I didn’t love that aspect of it. In fact, the only drink I ever drink is water with lemon. But, I figured this was pretty much the same thing. It was still pretty good!