BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Hilary S.
Burbank, CA
I have always and will always love perrier. I just love the perfect amount of carbonation this has. Arrowhead has way too much (it burns!) and sometimes la croix just doesn't have enough. This is right in that perfect middle!
Trisha R.
If you need to get rid of stomach pain and maybe is has to do with the fact that you have all this accumulated gas. THIS HELPS pretty much everyone. My grandmother is a true believer in it. Not that expensive too
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
A bit pricey but such a great brand. I actually prefer sweet carbonated beverages so I end up mixing this with flavoured syrups, or put Perrier in mixed drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic). It is very versatile in that way. If you don't like unsweetened carbonated beverages and you don't want to mix it with anything don't try this! My husband didn't know it wasn't sweet when he tried it for the first time. :)
Michelle N.
Hilliard, OH
And ice cold one of these makes for a perfect summer day!! I drink tons of carbonated water and this brand is great!! Love it and it makes you feel fancy! Love the crispness as well ! Way to go! Get this water
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
Delicious i love seltzer water and have tried seltzer water from many different brands but I must say Perrier is my favorite brand of seltzer water I will definitely be repurchasing this product In the future
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Perrier Lemon Sparkling Mineral Water is one of my favorite things on the planet. Crisp and bubbly with a touch of lemon. No aftertaste. No sugars or calories. Just pure clean bubbling water. I like this particular size of bottle because it fits into my purse. This is an imported water, so the price point is a marginally higher than other waters, but, it is sooooo worth it.
Liana R.
I love this water. It's sparkling so you feel like you're drinking soda but you're just drinking water that sparkles. The packaging is nice and feels luxe which is good because it is almost always more expensive than regular water. I would recommend if you want to drink something other than water but not something bad like soda.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Found out about this product when my mother took me to Paris in 1998. I have loved it ever since then, and that is all we drink on our week vacation there. It's so nice and refreshing, I love this flavor in particular. You still get this and Seshan of soda with the carbonation but without all the sugar and harmful ingredients.
M'Kayla E.
I really struggle with drinking water. Instead of water, I usually go for Dr.Pepper. So I bought this product thinking that it would be a good substitute! While it was decently priced, and came in good packaging, the taste was nothing like I expected! I would recommend these to my friends who absolutely hate water, but if you're okay with drinking water- go ahead and just try that!
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
This is the perfect pick-me-up in the mid afternoon when you really want a coffee but you want to be good. It's light and refreshing and the lemon makes you feel like your in a spa (and not in your grey cubicle at work). I love it. It's also the first thing we buy if anyone in the family has an upset stomach.