BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Daniel H.
My fridge is always stocked with perrie water. My wife has actually stopped for king sodas due to finding this stuff. We love the freshness of it. I drink one and I want to have another.
Sharon G.
This drink is very refreshing if you like carbonated drinks. It tastes more fizzy than usual drink. I ould definitely drink it if i needed to order a bottled water.
Emily V.
Riverbank, CA
I love the idea of adding some lemon. It tastes so much fresher and bubblier but not too much. I definitely recommend but it's a little pricey but worth it I guess!
Jess E.
New Albany, OH
One of my favs! I love the packaging on this because I can close the top if I'm on the go. Other sparkling waters are canned which isn't ideal. It tastes delicious and doesn't leave me filling overly full which some carbonated beverages can do.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
I love sparkling water, and to be honest I prefer this over sodas, plus it’s healthier for you, I personally think it helps me with my digestion after a meal, I’m a fan! And I would buy it again for sure!
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This stuff is so, so carbonated. I love the bubbly taste and the hint of lemon. I would recommend this to anyone. Suitable for an elegant occasion or a casual beverage. I’d buy again.
Brittany W.
Haleiwa, Hawaii
These are sooo good. The lemon isn’t overpowering and it’s light. It’s a bit on the bitter/tangy side but still nice. I love that it’s glass bottle as well so I can always recycle.
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend !!
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I try this one time, is good, for me this brand is chic and healthy, it exceded my expectation, I can compare with other alternatives like Evian, it could improve its presentation!
Yegor N.
Refreshing taste. What else can I say? Now not a lot of people are a fan of this. Because is just carbonated water with lime. It's not 7-up it's a lot better and healthier! When you drink it from the glass bottle, it taste so much better too !