BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kenjhy E.
Culver, OR
Brings back memories of when I would try and sober up after prom or homecoming! 😂 Has a good flavor actually by drinking these so much I then was able to down a whole beer so easily! I would I mean frankly I enjoy it!
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Perrier!!!! Another favorite of mine. This is most likely the only thing that tops san pelligrino. I love the packaging, and more importantly love the taste too. I would definitely recommend it, and I believe it's more affordable than San pelligrino, although I might be mistaken.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
It's good but it mineral water isn't as strong as others I've tried. If you don't like mineral water because of how strong the gas is in them you might like this one because it's very light and you can barely feel it.
Chelsea D.
Encinitas, CA
I am in LOVE with the Citrus Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral water!! It is so crisp and refreshing, I crave it! I love the subtle flavor and that there is no sugar! This drink is a dream for me! It's not too bubbly, and not too flat. I highly recommend!
Rebecca G.
Carnegie, OK
Perfect amount of bubbles with a subtle lemon twist. the size of these bottles is perfect for popping one in your purse for a busy day. relieves thirst while including flavor and no sugar which is rare for flavored water. The absence of sweetener means it counts as a daily serving of water instead of counting as extra calories and sugar servings.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
I love lemon flavored sparking water and this brand it my favorite. The others I've tried aren't as tasty because this has such a clean refreshing flavor. I buy this brand all the time because it's so good. I totally recommend this brand and flavor
Fabiana C.
katy, TX
I say yes, yes, and yes to this sparkling water! It has a nice falvor that makes me feel refresh and is also so good for sangrias. My secret for a perfect white sangria is this awesome water that is not expensive!
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I believe Perrier is the best Sparkling Water out there. It refreshes, calms my tummy, and tastes delicious. I make sure to have one a few times a day when I am pregnant. Otherwise I drink it when I'm having heavy meals and don't want to feel bloated.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
Perrier is a nice drink for me when I want the fizz but I don't want to drink soda. And I like the flavored ones especially lemon or lime. It tastes like I'm giving myself a treat, but with no calories or sugar.
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like how thick the plastic is, it's a waste and make it heavy. The bubbles fizz out very quickly and it isn't very bubbly to begin with. Furthermore the taste is not as good as other sparkling waters.

Walmart