BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
My original experience with sparkling water, which was favorable, stemmed from this product as a child. It was a treat for us. It also was used as a cure all for upset stomachs in my house. I will continue to purchase this product.
Sophia j.
I'm a perrier fanatic. I absolutely love perrier. It is so refreshing and the tinge of lemon just is the perfect marriage of a little bit luxury in your everyday life.
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a very good product. It has a distinctive lemon taste and a good amount of carbonation. I am a repeat customer and drink Perrier often. It is more expensive than other sparkling water varieties.
Lizette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep these bottles at home instead of soda. My boyfriend is now hooked on sparkling water. We also like the flavored ones.
They satisfy our thirst and help out when we don’t feel too well.
Emily C.
Macon
Love, love, love Perrier water. I drank it just about everyday in Canada. The Lemon is by far my favorite favored version. Crisp and refreshing in every sense of the words.
Carol S.
My all time favorite mineral water for sure. I always purchase this one at Walmart mostly! Great price and love the packaging I use the bottle for DIY stuff when finished.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Crisp, cool and refreshing Perrier sparkling water is like bottled up sunshine on your lips — it just makes you happy!

In trying to find a good soda alternative I turned to Perrier and it's SO much better than its competitors. The pink grapefruit flavor is my hands down favorite, but the citron is nice to have around and change things up sometimes too. I've converted all of my friends too!

It's also a great mixer for cocktails and mocktails.
Phoebe L.
Augusta , KS
I am not a fan of this but I would recommend it for someone that wants to try something new. It has a good flavor but I’m not a fan of the carbonation within the drink.
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
Very refreshing and a subtle taste of lemon. I would definitely recommend. It can be a little pricey, but if you appreciate a good sparkling water, this is your go to!