BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
maria alejandra l.
miami , FL
This water of lemon with gas is the best, it is very refreshing and for natural refreshment it is the best thing to me I love it very much and this mark is very good it is one of my favorite I love it
Leslie D.
San Ysidro, CA
I love drinking this sparkling water it has a great taste, love that it is really carbonated and that it has zero calories, if anything I would just add more lemon
Marty S.
I love Perrier!  If it weren't so expensive, I'd make this my water substitute.  Refreshing with a mild but noticeable lemon taste, I would choose this over any soda any time.
Emily V.
Riverbank, CA
I love the idea of adding some lemon. It tastes so much fresher and bubblier but not too much. I definitely recommend but it's a little pricey but worth it I guess!
Sharon G.
This drink is very refreshing if you like carbonated drinks. It tastes more fizzy than usual drink. I ould definitely drink it if i needed to order a bottled water.
Daniel H.
My fridge is always stocked with perrie water. My wife has actually stopped for king sodas due to finding this stuff. We love the freshness of it. I drink one and I want to have another.
Brandi D.
I love this product when I want an alternative to high sugar sodas. I don't use it as much as I used to now that I have a soda stream, but will often purchase while I am out and about.
Jess E.
New Albany, OH
One of my favs! I love the packaging on this because I can close the top if I'm on the go. Other sparkling waters are canned which isn't ideal. It tastes delicious and doesn't leave me filling overly full which some carbonated beverages can do.
Allison M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This stuff is so, so carbonated. I love the bubbly taste and the hint of lemon. I would recommend this to anyone. Suitable for an elegant occasion or a casual beverage. I’d buy again.
Lori L.
I love Perrier sparkling water in lemon. It is refreshing and hits the spot when it's hot outside. I would rather drink this on a hot summer day than anything else.