BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Amber B.
Billings, MT
This was one of my favorites during pregnancy. Crisp and cool to the taste. Price is affordable and love the flavor options. The packaging is nice. Will still continue the buy even after the pregnancy.
Mia J.
I love their citrus waters! I love how it is so refreshing and has a burst of citrus! I love the packaging! I also love how this is sparkling! This does meet my expectations and I will purchase again!
Ashley F.
Very tasty, quenched your thirst... Great drink of you dislike plain water. I highly recommend. The bottles are a cool one and it's nice to get a glass bottles something. Definitely meets expectations.
Fryda M.
To my Mexican family this isn't only a drink. It's almost like a medicine. It helps when you have an upset stomach. The flyover isn't overpowering it's a subtle hint of lemon.
Katherine A.
This drink is amazing  I love it I love it I love it . It has all the amazing flavor bubbles the first in your mouth yet still amazing nutrition facts. Met my expectations and passed my test with flying colors. I would buy this many more times and believe I would still love it.
jolëtte R.
Jamaica, NY
If I am not drinking water with lemon or lime, this is my alternative. If you're trying to lose weight, substitute this with water and you will be more full throughout the day due to its carbonation.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
My original experience with sparkling water, which was favorable, stemmed from this product as a child. It was a treat for us. It also was used as a cure all for upset stomachs in my house. I will continue to purchase this product.
Ariana C.
Bronx, NY
Perrier is definitely one of my favorite seltzers but it's also on the more expensive side of seltzers. I tend to buy it only if they're on sale, or is my only option.
Sophia j.
I'm a perrier fanatic. I absolutely love perrier. It is so refreshing and the tinge of lemon just is the perfect marriage of a little bit luxury in your everyday life.
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a very good product. It has a distinctive lemon taste and a good amount of carbonation. I am a repeat customer and drink Perrier often. It is more expensive than other sparkling water varieties.