BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Ashley F.
Very tasty, quenched your thirst... Great drink of you dislike plain water. I highly recommend. The bottles are a cool one and it's nice to get a glass bottles something. Definitely meets expectations.
Fryda M.
To my Mexican family this isn't only a drink. It's almost like a medicine. It helps when you have an upset stomach. The flyover isn't overpowering it's a subtle hint of lemon.
Katherine A.
This drink is amazing  I love it I love it I love it . It has all the amazing flavor bubbles the first in your mouth yet still amazing nutrition facts. Met my expectations and passed my test with flying colors. I would buy this many more times and believe I would still love it.
jolëtte R.
Snellville, GA
If I am not drinking water with lemon or lime, this is my alternative. If you're trying to lose weight, substitute this with water and you will be more full throughout the day due to its carbonation.
Sophia j.
I'm a perrier fanatic. I absolutely love perrier. It is so refreshing and the tinge of lemon just is the perfect marriage of a little bit luxury in your everyday life.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
My original experience with sparkling water, which was favorable, stemmed from this product as a child. It was a treat for us. It also was used as a cure all for upset stomachs in my house. I will continue to purchase this product.
Ariana C.
Bronx, NY
Perrier is definitely one of my favorite seltzers but it's also on the more expensive side of seltzers. I tend to buy it only if they're on sale, or is my only option.
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep these bottles at home instead of soda. My boyfriend is now hooked on sparkling water. We also like the flavored ones.
They satisfy our thirst and help out when we don’t feel too well.
Emily C.
Macon
Love, love, love Perrier water. I drank it just about everyday in Canada. The Lemon is by far my favorite favored version. Crisp and refreshing in every sense of the words.