BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2060)
Buy on Walmart*
Julianna v.
Landenberg, PA
Love this!! Nice refreshing taste, zero calories! I know it’s just a little more expensive than some other sparkling water brands, but the nice clean taste makes it so worth it. I highly recommend this for everyone!
Mariam M.
Briarwood, NY
This drink right here is one my current favorite. Ok so addicted to this drink and I l don’t think I will ever miss soda beverage again. This taste just like soda but without the caffeine as sugar which is perfect.
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
Love, love!!!! My favorite sparkling water. The glass bottle just makes the taste so crisp and great. They are more expensive than the other brands but I just love this water and will always continue to buy it!
Lori B.
Who doesn't love Perrier with a lemon? This makes it so easy, it already comes with the lemon flavor in it!! It's a delicious, refreshing sparkling water. Not too sweet, not too sour.
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I try this one time, is good, for me this brand is chic and healthy, it exceded my expectation, I can compare with other alternatives like Evian, it could improve its presentation!
Brittany M.
My boyfriend loves mineral water! He likes to buy it because it’s better for you then soda(obviously) but still gives a little carbonated feel. If they were a bit cheaper we’d definitely buy them more often!
Emmy C.
This sparkling water is delicious. It has a great and soft lemon flavor. The carbonation is also perfect. It's not too bubbly or too flat. It's hard to find a good flavored sparkling water, but this is good.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This is great. It's extremely refreshing and has the perfect little hint of lemon. It's a really good value and is super popular. The packaging is beautiful and looks great on the table. I would recommend!!
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
I am not someone who prefers to drink sparkling water so I did not like this. Also, it is pretty pricey too. But it could be worth getting for someone who likes sparking waters.
Miranda A.
Indio, CA
This water is great been drinking it since I was in middle school. It is a sparkling water so it's probably not everyone's choice of water. It does a different flavors but my recommended flavor is lemon.