BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha H.
Orlando, FL
I've been on a sparkling water kick.  I don't know why but it just tastes so good.  Perrier is my go-to brand because it has no sugar, and just tasts freash and crisp.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
During my pregnancy this was my go to beverage to beat my nausea the taste is great and has no sugar it is a bit pricey I would not buy it if not for nausea. The lemon flavor is the best
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
My favorite drink! I don’t drink soda since it is bad for my skin so I drink bubbly water! The lemon flavor is my favorite since it adds great flavor and is a best alternative to sprite.
Ghita C.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite sparking water. I only drink Perrier. It's great value and doesn't taste like other sparkling waters. It has a nice packaging. It's a little pricey but I would buy it again.
Lilian L.
Riverside CA
I love mineral water but this flavor with lemon is perfect for a hot summer day. The packaging is well presented and it’s a nice bottle so it keeps the minerals well preserve. My family and I do recommend this brand.
Julianna v.
Landenberg, PA
Love this!! Nice refreshing taste, zero calories! I know it’s just a little more expensive than some other sparkling water brands, but the nice clean taste makes it so worth it. I highly recommend this for everyone!
Flor A.
Tucson , AZ
My favorite sparkling water to drink. The lemon flavor is not too over powering. Tastes absolutely delightful ice cold or over ice. But make sure you drink it right away, once it starts going flat it isn't so great.
Veronica A.
Wallingford
one of the best brands of water in that category, is super good, healthy with all the minerals you should have, apart from the appeal of the exterior of the product motivates to buy it, it is a very beautiful bottle.
Mariam M.
Briarwood, NY
This drink right here is one my current favorite. Ok so addicted to this drink and I l don’t think I will ever miss soda beverage again. This taste just like soda but without the caffeine as sugar which is perfect.
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
Love, love!!!! My favorite sparkling water. The glass bottle just makes the taste so crisp and great. They are more expensive than the other brands but I just love this water and will always continue to buy it!