BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
desiraecrum C.
Prestonsburg , KY
Love, love!!!! My favorite sparkling water. The glass bottle just makes the taste so crisp and great. They are more expensive than the other brands but I just love this water and will always continue to buy it!
Glori U.
Brandon
I try this one time, is good, for me this brand is chic and healthy, it exceded my expectation, I can compare with other alternatives like Evian, it could improve its presentation!
Brittany M.
My boyfriend loves mineral water! He likes to buy it because it’s better for you then soda(obviously) but still gives a little carbonated feel. If they were a bit cheaper we’d definitely buy them more often!
Emmy C.
This sparkling water is delicious. It has a great and soft lemon flavor. The carbonation is also perfect. It's not too bubbly or too flat. It's hard to find a good flavored sparkling water, but this is good.
Lauren B.
['Scarsdale', 'NY'], NY
This is great. It's extremely refreshing and has the perfect little hint of lemon. It's a really good value and is super popular. The packaging is beautiful and looks great on the table. I would recommend!!
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
I am not someone who prefers to drink sparkling water so I did not like this. Also, it is pretty pricey too. But it could be worth getting for someone who likes sparking waters.
Miranda A.
Indio, CA
This water is great been drinking it since I was in middle school. It is a sparkling water so it's probably not everyone's choice of water. It does a different flavors but my recommended flavor is lemon.
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
I prefer the lime flavor but the lemon is great as well! I do not drink soda anymore so this is my alternative. Refreshing and super bubbly I love this sparkling water so much.
Brad J.
Perrier and all sparkling mineral waters are an acquired taste to some. I have had the lemon flavor multiple times and I find it refreshing and a good alternative to plain water and sugary sports drinks.
Alyssa G.
Warner Robins, GA
I started drinking this to help curb my cravings for sofa and to up my water intake. And let me tell you, it works. Just a little bit of lemon and I feel so refreshed. Love it.