BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Samantha H.
Orlando, FL
I've been on a sparkling water kick.  I don't know why but it just tastes so good.  Perrier is my go-to brand because it has no sugar, and just tasts freash and crisp.
Nailah B.
Darby, PA
A great refreshing taste especially you and your out on a restaurant and a date. This is a good tasting carbonated flavor. It goes great with a steak and also with seafood I often have it when I'm out at a restaurant.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
Lemon or lime? Lol i enjoy the lemon ones. I like to take them to work. Rhey are a great way of staying off of sodas if ur trying to kick the habbit. They are also the best for hangovers.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
During my pregnancy this was my go to beverage to beat my nausea the taste is great and has no sugar it is a bit pricey I would not buy it if not for nausea. The lemon flavor is the best
Julianna v.
Landenberg, PA
Love this!! Nice refreshing taste, zero calories! I know it’s just a little more expensive than some other sparkling water brands, but the nice clean taste makes it so worth it. I highly recommend this for everyone!
Ghita C.
Norfolk, VA
My favorite sparking water. I only drink Perrier. It's great value and doesn't taste like other sparkling waters. It has a nice packaging. It's a little pricey but I would buy it again.
Hana L.
Vestal, NY
My favorite drink! I don’t drink soda since it is bad for my skin so I drink bubbly water! The lemon flavor is my favorite since it adds great flavor and is a best alternative to sprite.
Lilian L.
Riverside CA
I love mineral water but this flavor with lemon is perfect for a hot summer day. The packaging is well presented and it’s a nice bottle so it keeps the minerals well preserve. My family and I do recommend this brand.
Veronica A.
Wallingford
one of the best brands of water in that category, is super good, healthy with all the minerals you should have, apart from the appeal of the exterior of the product motivates to buy it, it is a very beautiful bottle.
Lori B.
Who doesn't love Perrier with a lemon? This makes it so easy, it already comes with the lemon flavor in it!! It's a delicious, refreshing sparkling water. Not too sweet, not too sour.