BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2005)
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica A.
Scottsdale, AZ
My husband drinks these if he is not feeling to well so i have a couple in the house for when it happens so i can turn time into a happy camper again. Not to expensive either good price point.
Lauren B.
I love the carbonation in this water and it rarely goes flat which is convenient! The taste is really nice, the best way to explain is like a light, healthy version of sprite. I recommend to people that enjoy sparkling water!
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is my fav!!! I love to drink this with anything I'm eating per it's not heavy in syrup at all and it has a great refreshing lemon taste to it. I like the glass bottle versus the plastic bottle
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
I'm not a fan of sparkling water so I may not be the best person to ask about this. I don't think water should be carbonated and it is a bit expensive to drink on a daily basis. However, most of my friends enjoy this brand.
Marki M.
Dayton , OH
It's nice. The water is self is very smooth, however I'm not a huge fan of "essence" waters. So this is an item I can take or leave to be honest. Love the bottle though, makes me feel fancy.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I started drinking this while I was pregnant because I needed an alternative to water, I was just worn and over it. this gave me the right amount of carbonation and flavor to Twist things up.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This drink is so refreshing and just enough flavor to keep it interesting! It's the perfect drink when you want to be healthy but you need a little fizz and a little flavor! It is a little pricey however hence the four stars.
B P.
Perrier is one of my favorite beverages, especially in the summer. The flavors are a nice alternative to the unflavored version, and grapefruit is the best. Nice refreshing beverage without sugar or loads of additives.
Marena R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If you like lemons and sparkling waters. This is good for you! Literally such a good tasting drink. Best served cold and the price is worth every penny. I would say this is my all time favorite out of all sparkling waters.
Tiffany D.
Disgusting. I would rather drink tap water with lemon in it. I didn't care how much it cost I just wanted it to taste good. It didn't! I tried it several times and will never buy it again. Just not for my palette I guess