BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
Classic beverage. Always refreshing and flavorful! Tons of fizz and tastes delicious served over ice. The only con that I have noticed is that once the bottle is open, it goes flat daily fast. So I try to finish it all in one day.
Stoffer C.
Yulee, FL
The lemon flavoring was a little to prominent for my liking but someone who loves lemon would probably enjoy the heck out of this product. A little pricey for flavored water but hey those bubbles aren’t going to pay for themselves
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I am super guilty of drinking these every single day! It is my favorite way to get a carbonated drink since I don't drink soda. I wasn't a huge fan to begin with however, as I got older I fell in love.
Chandra B.
I really like this water. A lot of people can't tell the difference between waters, but they all taste different. Perrier has a nice flavor to it. I recommend trying it.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
i drink sparkling water every day and this hands down my favorite brand. i chug this constantly. the flavor is yummy and not too tart and the bubbles add a little fun. i always repurchase this and get sad once the bottle is empty!
Socheath K.
Long Beach, CA
My go to carbonated drink when craving something fizzy without having soda. I've tried other "sparkling" water and nothing can compared to this. Pretty pricey when they're not on sale at the commissary, otherwise I would be stocking up when I can.
Colton C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently bought a few bottles to go along with a bottle of grey goose. The two paired nicely. The lime flavor was a bit synthetic, but not to the point that it was undrinkable. It was a good combination that I would return to.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
I grew up drinking this, so it's easy to say that I love this. The original, lemon, lime, and pink grapefruit, are all delightful and worth drinking. A lot of times at I find the glass bottles (my favorite) on sale for 2 for 3!
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
This is amazing when you want something with that bubbles and not that much calories or even having soap ! I feel this is a better alternative for that when you need that help after eating something a bit heavier on the stomach
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
My go to when eating a great Italian meal. I love the light lemon flavor and the carbonation is great. I prefer the glass bottled options but if not, just slowly pour into a cold glass with ice.