BY PERRIER #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2026)
Buy on Walmart*
shelby s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a big sparkling water fan but this is my go to one. I like the dash of lemon in it and it's a good mixer drink. I'll add it to cocktails or even juice for extra carbonation. I wish it was a bit cheaper but I would still recommend!
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
This is a good sparkling water. It has a nice lemon taste too it. The packaging is nice and meets my expectations for what I was expecting out of a good sparkling water. I would recommend this to others.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
This was an easy go-to when I was quitting drinking soda and craving something carbonated. They're also great to mix with fruit juices to get different flavors (like cranberry juice). Would recommend this brand for a good sparkling water.
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
I used to be basically addicted to lemon Perrier water...although I am no longer addicted, I do like to incorporate this product into my daily water consumption from time to time, just to make drinking water more interesting and enjoyable
Kerry M.
Bethlehem
I don't really understand carbonated water. It's not really a good thing to me, but everyone around me seems to enjoy Perrier, so I'll take them at their word that it's the best of a thing I don't like.
Maida S.
I’m overall a huge seltzer/ club soda fan. Since living in Germany this has become a huge part of my life. I actually prefer club soda over regular water and this brand is amazing and my go to always.
Ernesto M.
Austin, TX
If I could give a higher rating, i honestly would. This is a bit less carbonated than the average topo Chico drinks, which makes it a little more bearable to drink and more refreshing at the same time.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's super good but pretty expensive. I don't drink it very often but it's one of the better ones I've had. Totally better than I expected. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy it more often! Would recommend if price isn't a problem.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
The only way I can drink sparkling water is if it’s this brand and only if it’s the lemon or the lime version. It’s actually quite refreshing for me, which I have a hard time drinking plain regular water much less carbonated water.
Cortney L.
Euless, TX
Love the packaging as opposed to other traditional cans. Love the crisp bubbly taste and love that the lemon doesn’t taste artificial like other brands. I use this to replace my usual soda. Wish the price was more affordable though.