BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Patrice H.
Killeen, TX
For Heath reasons I stop drinking sodas. I have substituted for sparkling water. The taste is wonderful and fulfilling. It gives me all of the bubbles I crave and it is healthier Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Adekunbi O.
Perrier is not too aggressive with the carbonation...I appreciate that. Most bodegas in NYCs outer boroughs don't have Perrier stocked otherwise I would buy it more.
Andrea C.
The lemon flavor is one of my favorites since is so refreshing and great for this time of the year, I love that is not so expensive and you get and awesome product for the value. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
maria alejandra l.
This water of lemon with gas is the best, it is very refreshing and for natural refreshment it is the best thing to me I love it very much and this mark is very good it is one of my favorite I love it
Hannah B.
Martinsburg, WV
I have only tried this once but it was tasty! I bought it at sheetz one day to just give it a try and it was totally amazing! Would buy again and would recommend!
Sarah D.
Perrier is my favorite sparkling water. Super simple taste and the lemon is perfect. Great for mixing and pretty affordable! Definitely lives up to expectations.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
As a drinking water - perfect; does not give me gas as so many natural sparkling waters do. I do not like tape water and find that I drink Perrier quite readily.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
A bit pricey but such a great brand. I actually prefer sweet carbonated beverages so I end up mixing this with flavoured syrups, or put Perrier in mixed drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic). It is very versatile in that way. If you don't like unsweetened carbonated beverages and you don't want to mix it with anything don't try this! My husband didn't know it wasn't sweet when he tried it for the first time. :)
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love! I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste. I highly recommend this flavored sparkling water. YUM!
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
Delicious i love seltzer water and have tried seltzer water from many different brands but I must say Perrier is my favorite brand of seltzer water I will definitely be repurchasing this product In the future

Walmart