BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Karen S.
this is a great way to get hydrated after a night of having one too many drinks. Add fresh lemon or lime and a pinch of salt and you are on your way to a fast recovery. The glass bottle is wonderful also.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Few things in life are better that a cool sip of this product! The flavor is always great, light but delicious. I find that it's always a bit more expensive than regular water but it's always worth it. Very crisp!
shelby s.
Pittsburgh , PA
I'm not a big sparkling water fan but this is my go to one. I like the dash of lemon in it and it's a good mixer drink. I'll add it to cocktails or even juice for extra carbonation. I wish it was a bit cheaper but I would still recommend!
Kerry M.
Bethlehem
I don't really understand carbonated water. It's not really a good thing to me, but everyone around me seems to enjoy Perrier, so I'll take them at their word that it's the best of a thing I don't like.
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater , FL
This is a good sparkling water. It has a nice lemon taste too it. The packaging is nice and meets my expectations for what I was expecting out of a good sparkling water. I would recommend this to others.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
This was an easy go-to when I was quitting drinking soda and craving something carbonated. They're also great to mix with fruit juices to get different flavors (like cranberry juice). Would recommend this brand for a good sparkling water.
Paige G.
Tampa, FL
I used to be basically addicted to lemon Perrier water...although I am no longer addicted, I do like to incorporate this product into my daily water consumption from time to time, just to make drinking water more interesting and enjoyable
Ernesto M.
Austin, TX
If I could give a higher rating, i honestly would. This is a bit less carbonated than the average topo Chico drinks, which makes it a little more bearable to drink and more refreshing at the same time.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
It's super good but pretty expensive. I don't drink it very often but it's one of the better ones I've had. Totally better than I expected. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy it more often! Would recommend if price isn't a problem.
Maida S.
I’m overall a huge seltzer/ club soda fan. Since living in Germany this has become a huge part of my life. I actually prefer club soda over regular water and this brand is amazing and my go to always.