BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
Really tasty mineral water. its the only brand I use. I buy this at the walmart near by and they are mainly sold out! I always miss it. I like the size of the bottle and cap. I would like to try their other flavors. I do wish that my walmart would sell more options of its flavors. its not pricey at all either which is good! I would ave these at my house more if I could get my hands on them
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I don’t drink sodas often, so this is what I drink when I don’t want to drink regular water! I was shocked at how much I actually liked the flavor! They’re usually always on sale anyway so very affordable
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
The the way I got a hold of this drink was from a friend who wanted me to try it in my opinion I really didn't like it cuz of the taste but everyone's taste buds are different so you might like it if you are one of those people like trying new things I would really recommend it but if you don't then don't even try it.
Alese K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Perrier isn't my favorite brand of mineral water but who doesn't love bubbles?! I've enjoyed several bottles of Perrier lemon sparkling water and enjoy the light flavor as a nice change from drinking plain water all day. I don't usually drink much other than water so sparkling is a nice alternative. With multiple Perrier flavors offered i'll be trying a few others.
Natasha K.
Have tried a handful of times at a couple of the more high end restaurants I've been to. Always sat well with my meals, pairs perfectly with a little fresh lime or lemon. I like the fact that I can find this in my local Walmart as well. I'd recommend this product && pass along my insightful info anytime. 😁
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I really love this sparkling water! It is crisp and has exactly the right amount of bubbles. The price seems fair considering the quality. I like to buy a few at a time and keep in my refrigerator because they are so good when they are super cold!
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the best carbonated water. The plain flavor is amazing but sometimes flavorless things get on my stomach. So I tried Lemon, and it was literally amazing. I would recommend to anyone that likes anything refreshing.
Heather S.
In my home my father always had this in the fridge! I always felt like an adult when he let me have a glass! Great taste, familiar label. It’s a bit expensive for me to buy. But highly recommended. 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water️️️️
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud , FL
Whether you need some bubbles for a mixed drink or to settle an upset stomach, Perrier is the go to! I drank them by the case when I was pregnant and still enjoy it today. Great alternative to soda and they are always readily available and reasonably priced. I always recommend Perrier
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
My first reaction when drinking Perrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water was this is gross. But I was used to drinking sugary drinks so I gave it another go a few times. This drink really grew on me. It has a nice clean lemon flavor and I like how it is good for me and just what I need when I want some carbonated without all the extras.