BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
Shay c.
lake mary
I love this, and I like the majority of all
Sparkling waters have really have no
Preference however this are more easily
To order or purchase due to this brand is so international and I love that about this brand
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Perrier lemon. It’s an affordable luxury — not the cheapest bottled water on the market, but high quality and great. The lemon flavor adds a nice bit of interest on the palate, without being too acidic.
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
The classic is the best but this one taste just as nice. It’s like adding a full lemon into your drink and adds the freshness you’d expect from the lemon :) my family purchases these all the time. We love them
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
I love sparking water. I drink at least three bottles of it every single day. Perrier, is obviously one of the leading brands in this area. I love the packaging and for the amount of water you get, it's great for the price. However, there is an odd hint of something about the flavor of the water that is a bit off putting. I'm not sure what it is, but there is just an odd flavor in the water
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
Really tasty mineral water. its the only brand I use. I buy this at the walmart near by and they are mainly sold out! I always miss it. I like the size of the bottle and cap. I would like to try their other flavors. I do wish that my walmart would sell more options of its flavors. its not pricey at all either which is good! I would ave these at my house more if I could get my hands on them
Emily E.
New Orleans
Delicious. Good bubbles. Light lemon flavor. Everything you could ask for in a sparkling water beverage. Price is slightly higher than I like, so I don’t buy as often as others. Still a sold water product.
Amber B.
Billings, MT
This was one of my favorites during pregnancy. Crisp and cool to the taste. Price is affordable and love the flavor options. The packaging is nice. Will still continue the buy even after the pregnancy.
Jaimie H.
Yes- it is an amazing product! One drawback- there is sodium in each of the bottles. But, for the taste you get which is so unique and custom, the product just cannot be beat. It is a staple in every home-every celebrities. I buy this product consistently for the family member that isn't into seltzer but loves this brand.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I don’t drink sodas often, so this is what I drink when I don’t want to drink regular water! I was shocked at how much I actually liked the flavor! They’re usually always on sale anyway so very affordable
Amanda R.
Los Angeles
I prefer Perrier to Pellegrino. I find it to be more effervescent and the water has a better taste. I like to keep some of the larger sized bottles on hand for dinner parties because I’m fancy like that. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because if you don’t drink it fast enough it goes flat fairly quickly but rarely do I not finish a bottle shortly after opening it.