BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1950)
Buy on Walmart*
Jaimie H.
Yes- it is an amazing product! One drawback- there is sodium in each of the bottles. But, for the taste you get which is so unique and custom, the product just cannot be beat. It is a staple in every home-every celebrities. I buy this product consistently for the family member that isn't into seltzer but loves this brand.
Liz Gizelle R.
Saddle Brook, NJ
My favorite drink next to my morning coffee. There is nothing like clean water with a like added flavor and carbonation. This is the reason I was able to stop drinking soda.
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
The the way I got a hold of this drink was from a friend who wanted me to try it in my opinion I really didn't like it cuz of the taste but everyone's taste buds are different so you might like it if you are one of those people like trying new things I would really recommend it but if you don't then don't even try it.
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
I like sparkling water and Perrier is one of the go-to sparkling waters in the market to-date! I don't always purchase it because I'm the only one in my household who enjoy sparkling water, but it always hits the spot. It helps me realize when I'm actually full and it helps me with my addiction to soda.
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
Not particularly one of my favorites, but I always have them in stock for my mother in law.  She loves the taste and calories she saves by being able to stay away from soft drinks.  I'll admit, I love the packaging, and I find myself checking back to see if I've acquired the taste for Perrier yet!
Natasha K.
Have tried a handful of times at a couple of the more high end restaurants I've been to. Always sat well with my meals, pairs perfectly with a little fresh lime or lemon. I like the fact that I can find this in my local Walmart as well. I'd recommend this product && pass along my insightful info anytime. 😁
Susy I.
Pembroke Pines , FL
This is a must when I’m feeling sick it help me feel better my mom always gave it to me and my father can’t live without it I know it’s water with gas but it’s my ways
Brittney W.
Steubenville
Nasty nasty nasty. Grabbed this at a bar I worked at. Puke it was discusting. I will never buy this and I do not suggest it. Call me old fashioned but from now on I'm just grabbing a sprite. It says lemon lime. It tastes like lemon cleaner. This has a pretty bottle and ugly taste. Don't do it.
Giovanni E.
I honestly only pick these if I want to look fancy or someone has them lying around and the other option is alcohol. They're pretty decent but I like mine with one splenda. I wouldn't buy em my self because I am a coffee/tea/ water person but as an option at a restaurant or party its alright.
Heather S.
In my home my father always had this in the fridge! I always felt like an adult when he let me have a glass! Great taste, familiar label. It’s a bit expensive for me to buy. But highly recommended. 4 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐Perrier® Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water️️️️