BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
Love this drink. I just about always have it stocked up in my house. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I'm a huge lemon fan. I don't think this product needs any improvement. I will continue to buy this product.
Kayleigh M.
Avon
A nice alternative to soda for me! Nice flavor, and right amount of carbonation. There are many other flavored waters out there, it really just depends on your preference and how much you're willing to spend.
Kayla R.
Ithaca, NY
Great sparkling water! Such a nice crisp flavor, and very refreshing. The bottle keeps the carbonation well until opening. Similar to alternatives but very nice packaging and the narrow neck of the bottle helps keep the flavor in well. Good buy.
Natalie R.
Covina , CA
I'm not crazy about mineral water but this has been a staple with my family for as long as I can remember. It's the real thing and is good over ice. It also works well for mild indigestion. It's the best brand if your looking for mineral water.
Jennifer P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great sparkling water with lemon added. It's a little pricey, but a good treat every now and then. I have bought this numerous times. I will definitely buy more. Highly recommended to buy this water.
Kelsey C.
I have tried quite a few of the many sparkling water options. This sparkling water is pretty good though it is not my favorite. I do like the packaging but I wish there was a bit more of the lemon flavoring.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This Perrier water is ok. I like the plain one better in the glass bottle. But this one I can't help but drink and it tastes like strait pledge. I always think of cleaning supplies. It's not just this brand though which is why i gave it 4 stars.
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
I love Perrier. It is crisp, delicious, and a decent substitute for soda. It is a little pricy, but I feel that it's worth it to at least keep a case in the house. I don't drink it all the time, but sometimes I want something with bubbles.
KRISTY P.
Perrier is delicious no matter what flavor you choose on your shopping excursion. Out are seems limited in only carrying lemon, lime, grapefruit or plain. It would be a treat to try the other flavors made.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Few things in life are better that a cool sip of this product! The flavor is always great, light but delicious. I find that it's always a bit more expensive than regular water but it's always worth it. Very crisp!