BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2004)
Buy on Walmart*
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
This water gives me the taste of a soda without the bad effects soda have. I love the smooth crisp taste, and the fact that it is a mineral water, so it is healthy. It can be a little pricey compared to other brands but the quality supersedes the price.
Tina L.
Love sparkling water. I hate drinking water in general, so I mostly drink green tea and sparkling water. This has a light, refreshing taste of lemon, and just the right amount of carbonation.

There really is a different between generic versions of sparkling water and the more expensive ones. Perrier can get quite expensive though... I know that some people recommend Syfo and Publix, which I have not tried.

Why get real seltzer water: "Sodas will often contain benzoic acid, which can almost guarantee kidney stone issues is used indiscriminately. Tea, of course, has similar issues. Club soda that contains sodium (bicarbonate) is not good either. What you want is seltzer water that is made by pushing carbon dioxide gas into the water."

Drinking carbonated water really isn't good for your kidneys, so I would definitely recommend this product for regular, but not daily consumption.
Taylor B.
Hemlock, MI
The OG sparkling water. This is my favorite sparkling water out if them all. It's refreshing and still feels like you're drinking an unhealthy pop with the fizz. This was how I broke my pop habit. Love this stuff!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This is a great low calorie drink. I love anything carbonated and this is a good way to have the bubbles without all of the bad that comes with colas. I have this only 4 stars because the flavor wasn't my favorite!
Faith J.
Appomattox, VA
Someone gave me this as a gift when I was sick. I did not enjoy the taste at all. I normally love lemon flavors but this taste was a little off to me. It is also a little more expensive than what I normally spend.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This water brand is pretty good its bubbly, it has good value it's a bit on the expensive side but overall it meets my expectations. I would recommend this to others the water is just so fresh and clean I love it!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
A bottle of perrier always makes me feel refined and refreshed. The trend of drinking fancy water may seem silly, but if cute packaging increases your daily water intake, who cares? Plus, it always tastes so good.
Autumn F.
WALNUTPORT, PA
Love this drink. I just about always have it stocked up in my house. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I'm a huge lemon fan. I don't think this product needs any improvement. I will continue to buy this product.
Makayla P.
My husband loves these. I on the other hand am not a fan of any carbonated waters. The taste was not disgusting but just for me. I do like the packaging. I would buy them again for my husband, but not for myself.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I am kind of a water snob, and this is the only Perrier water I will drink. It tastes like you put lemon slices into your water. Great if you are craving a soda or something flavored. I will buy again for sure!