BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Tina L.
Love sparkling water. I hate drinking water in general, so I mostly drink green tea and sparkling water. This has a light, refreshing taste of lemon, and just the right amount of carbonation.

There really is a different between generic versions of sparkling water and the more expensive ones. Perrier can get quite expensive though... I know that some people recommend Syfo and Publix, which I have not tried.

Why get real seltzer water: "Sodas will often contain benzoic acid, which can almost guarantee kidney stone issues is used indiscriminately. Tea, of course, has similar issues. Club soda that contains sodium (bicarbonate) is not good either. What you want is seltzer water that is made by pushing carbon dioxide gas into the water."

Drinking carbonated water really isn't good for your kidneys, so I would definitely recommend this product for regular, but not daily consumption.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
In my culture we love using mineral water to cure any bad stomachache. I enjoy drinking this product on super hot days or just to settle my stomach.this product is clean and refreshing you get a nice lime scent with every sip. I definitely recommend it.
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
my husband and I's favorite carbonated drink! great flavor and good value as well! my favorite is the lemon flavor. I tastes so natural! i super love it and would always buy this. Highly recommended drink to anyone,
Brianna H.
Washington , DC
It was really good. It’s nice and fresh and light. It isn’t my favorite brand, but I would drink it. It’s not too expensive either. The packaging it’s bad either. I don’t purchase it often, but I also don’t mind it.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Who doesn't like this brand!? The price is right the bubbles are perfect and the packaging makes it stand out in the fridge at the store! Meets my expectations and definitely will grab for it again!!!
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
This water gives me the taste of a soda without the bad effects soda have. I love the smooth crisp taste, and the fact that it is a mineral water, so it is healthy. It can be a little pricey compared to other brands but the quality supersedes the price.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This is a great low calorie drink. I love anything carbonated and this is a good way to have the bubbles without all of the bad that comes with colas. I have this only 4 stars because the flavor wasn't my favorite!
Taylor B.
Hemlock, MI
The OG sparkling water. This is my favorite sparkling water out if them all. It's refreshing and still feels like you're drinking an unhealthy pop with the fizz. This was how I broke my pop habit. Love this stuff!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
A bottle of perrier always makes me feel refined and refreshed. The trend of drinking fancy water may seem silly, but if cute packaging increases your daily water intake, who cares? Plus, it always tastes so good.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This water brand is pretty good its bubbly, it has good value it's a bit on the expensive side but overall it meets my expectations. I would recommend this to others the water is just so fresh and clean I love it!