BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1942)
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Who doesn't like this brand!? The price is right the bubbles are perfect and the packaging makes it stand out in the fridge at the store! Meets my expectations and definitely will grab for it again!!!
Faith J.
Appomattox, VA
Someone gave me this as a gift when I was sick. I did not enjoy the taste at all. I normally love lemon flavors but this taste was a little off to me. It is also a little more expensive than what I normally spend.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This water brand is pretty good its bubbly, it has good value it's a bit on the expensive side but overall it meets my expectations. I would recommend this to others the water is just so fresh and clean I love it!
Taylor B.
Hemlock, MI
The OG sparkling water. This is my favorite sparkling water out if them all. It's refreshing and still feels like you're drinking an unhealthy pop with the fizz. This was how I broke my pop habit. Love this stuff!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This is a great low calorie drink. I love anything carbonated and this is a good way to have the bubbles without all of the bad that comes with colas. I have this only 4 stars because the flavor wasn't my favorite!
robyn j.
Millington, TN
A bottle of perrier always makes me feel refined and refreshed. The trend of drinking fancy water may seem silly, but if cute packaging increases your daily water intake, who cares? Plus, it always tastes so good.
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
Love this drink. I just about always have it stocked up in my house. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I'm a huge lemon fan. I don't think this product needs any improvement. I will continue to buy this product.
Makayla P.
My husband loves these. I on the other hand am not a fan of any carbonated waters. The taste was not disgusting but just for me. I do like the packaging. I would buy them again for my husband, but not for myself.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I am kind of a water snob, and this is the only Perrier water I will drink. It tastes like you put lemon slices into your water. Great if you are craving a soda or something flavored. I will buy again for sure!
Elena E.
My lunchtime go to. It's been one of my Favorite Beverages for as long as I can remember. I love the bite of carbonation and the slight Taste of citrus. It's not like other beverages that taste like Alka-Seltzer.