BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1948)
Buy on Walmart*
Anisleydi C.
Hialeah , FL
Perrier is a product I cannot live without. Although some may find it a bit pricey. I think the price is good for its value. I always have Perrier water in my fridge, definitely a must have for me. I would definitely recommend it to others. It's flavor is delicious! Ultimately the best sparkling water in the market.
Kimberly O.
berkeley, CA
These are a little on the pricier side but it's a great replacement for someone who doesn't drink soda. The bottle is very simple but it is heavy. The lemon flavor is my favorite and that's the only flavor I've tried.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
Perrier is a good inexpensive choice for sparking water. The lemon flavored Perrier has a refreshing flavor. The packaging is nice and definitely met my expectations for the price point. If I needed an inexpensive sparking water, Perrier would be my go to.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
This is disguisting or else sparkling water is just. Not. My. Thing.

Its is a very bland flavor. I almost feel like it would taste better if there was a plain sparkling water and you squeezed your own lemon wedge inside.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a big if this. But I have two bottles in my fridge. I got them free from a work event. I don't really like the taste but will use it a mixers with vodka. Would not recommend to drink its with out some other juice mixer.
Bobbie-Jo B.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this one with the lemon in it. This is totally refreshing on a hot Arizona day. you can also add it yo any juice or pretty much anything else. Priced right.
Tina L.
Love sparkling water. I hate drinking water in general, so I mostly drink green tea and sparkling water. This has a light, refreshing taste of lemon, and just the right amount of carbonation.

There really is a different between generic versions of sparkling water and the more expensive ones. Perrier can get quite expensive though... I know that some people recommend Syfo and Publix, which I have not tried.

Why get real seltzer water: "Sodas will often contain benzoic acid, which can almost guarantee kidney stone issues is used indiscriminately. Tea, of course, has similar issues. Club soda that contains sodium (bicarbonate) is not good either. What you want is seltzer water that is made by pushing carbon dioxide gas into the water."

Drinking carbonated water really isn't good for your kidneys, so I would definitely recommend this product for regular, but not daily consumption.
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
my husband and I's favorite carbonated drink! great flavor and good value as well! my favorite is the lemon flavor. I tastes so natural! i super love it and would always buy this. Highly recommended drink to anyone,
Flor A.
Tucson , AZ
My favorite sparkling water to drink. The lemon flavor is not too over powering. Tastes absolutely delightful ice cold or over ice. But make sure you drink it right away, once it starts going flat it isn't so great.
Brianna H.
Washington , DC
It was really good. It’s nice and fresh and light. It isn’t my favorite brand, but I would drink it. It’s not too expensive either. The packaging it’s bad either. I don’t purchase it often, but I also don’t mind it.