BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

katelyn p.
Gilbert
Love, love, love any Perrier products!!! The bubbles are absolutely perfect, and the hint of lemon is just right as the final accent to the sip. The packaging is purely elegant and worth every penny!
Anna K.
Chamblee , GA
I love sparkling healthy water! And thus one taste pretty good. I buy it occasionally, because of its price. I think it overpriced. There are some better value alternatives. But I will buy it again some day
Rebecca G.
Perrier is probably my favorite brand of sparkling water. The lemon (and other flavors) is just the right amount. I'm far more excited to drink this than I am water, and you can't ignore hydration!
Lizette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I always keep these bottles at home instead of soda. My boyfriend is now hooked on sparkling water. We also like the flavored ones.
They satisfy our thirst and help out when we don’t feel too well.
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a very good product. It has a distinctive lemon taste and a good amount of carbonation. I am a repeat customer and drink Perrier often. It is more expensive than other sparkling water varieties.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Crisp, cool and refreshing Perrier sparkling water is like bottled up sunshine on your lips — it just makes you happy!

In trying to find a good soda alternative I turned to Perrier and it's SO much better than its competitors. The pink grapefruit flavor is my hands down favorite, but the citron is nice to have around and change things up sometimes too. I've converted all of my friends too!

It's also a great mixer for cocktails and mocktails.
Carol S.
My all time favorite mineral water for sure. I always purchase this one at Walmart mostly! Great price and love the packaging I use the bottle for DIY stuff when finished.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I believe this is what rich people put their face in to wash it. It must be something to do with like Willy Wonka's fizzy lifting Serum at the stuff is expensive and I've only drink at one time.
Marki M.
Dayton, OH
It's nice. The water is self is very smooth, however I'm not a huge fan of "essence" waters. So this is an item I can take or leave to be honest. Love the bottle though, makes me feel fancy.
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is my fav!!! I love to drink this with anything I'm eating per it's not heavy in syrup at all and it has a great refreshing lemon taste to it. I like the glass bottle versus the plastic bottle

Walmart