BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I love the eco friendly glass bottle that can be recycled! This sparkling water has such great flavor and is a great value! It is affordable and easy to find. I love mixing it with other drinks! I definitely recommend this!
Natasha R.
My go to water choice at home or at a restaurant, I prefer this over regular water any day!! We are big consumers of sparkling water! Love the crisp bubbly refreshment, the flavor is subtle and natural, and it hits the spot on a hot day or even in winter, I love them! Also the bottle is pretty!!
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
Although I don't like lemon in my water at any restaurant, I do like this version of it. It's light and refreshing and a nice change when I want to switch it up from my normal bottled water routine. I drink 100+ ounces of water a day, so it's easy to get bored.
Kathryn L.
This was honestly such a waste of money and I don’t understand why people would ever want to drink this beverage. The only up side was that I felt like a fancy person drinking it. If you don’t care about taste but want to appear fancy this is the drink for you.
Tiffany ✌.
['Scottsdale ', ''], AZ
I love drinking this with pizza and pasta! A great alternative to pop and I don't feel so guilty drinking it! The taste is light and not over powering which is something I particularly like! I enjoy all of their flavors.
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
I usually put lemon in with my sparking waters. This is pretty cool that it already has it in there for me to just drink. It not wet or anything. I love the glass bottle makes it look cute. I buy it every now and again.
Rachel P.
Winter Park, FL
Can;t say enough good things about this brand. It is my go to ever since I gave up soda. The packaging is so fancy, the taste is out of this world, and you get a good amount for the price. Is it more pricey than other brands out there - yes, but you cannot compare their beverage to any other leading brands out there.
Lyndsae R.
Perrier is highly carbonated an distinctively flavored, making it a great choice for anyone increasing their water intake. The glass bottle also makes it stay cold a bit longer than a plastic bottle.
Chlo'e H.
I’m not sure what it is about this.... but for me... it’s a no go. I’ve never very much liked carbonated water? It tastes VERY odd. But I only tried it once... never again.  I recommend anyone to try it at their own risk. It’s nt for everyone but some may love!
Ana A.
It’s not one of my favorite sparking waters but I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It’s 0 calories and it’s flavor feels so refreshing. I’m not sure if I would buy it again just because I prefer a different brand. But it’s a typical sparking water!