BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
ledaliz M.
Temple Terr, FL
Nasty is really all I could say! This water was bought for me and I couldn’t even drink the whole bottle. It literally taste like tonic water and if you do not drink tonic water don’t purchase this. Plus this is very expensive water.
Tasha J.
I love Perrier lemon sparkling  mineral water. It gives me a refreshing feeling and the bottle is cute looking and it is a affordable water to purchase. Top of the line to the other sparkling mineral waters. I always purchase Perrier.
Tiffany M.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite sparking waters to ever exist! My grandfather used to drink this all of the time and would give me small cups of it when I was little. The flavor brings back some of the best childhood memories with him. As an adult, it's still a favorite. It's refreshing!
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
I've always had Perrier at home wether it be lime or lemon flavored water. These really help me out because I don't like to drink soda but because of the carbonation in the water it gives me that sort of "rush" that I need from a sugary drink.
Annakaren P.
Dublin , CA
If you're a lover of some simple bubbly water, this is a quality product. I buy this all the time. The first thing that is different from others is the packaging, you get a glass bottle which seems better and safer in my opinion.
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
So this was actually one of my favorites until I found out it wasn’t the best to drink but I loved it while it lasted. Lol it’s great for mixing and if you’re like me you can drink it straight out the glass bottles which I do love by the way but they do have plastic ones.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I no longer drink soda and these flavored sparkling mineral waters are the reason. I love the lemon lime flavor because it reminds me of a lemon lime soda, but without the guilt. I will keep buying Perrier and trying new flavors.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love Perrier water with essence of lemon. I started drinking this in place of soda 2 years ago when I started my weigh loss journey and have been enjoying it ever since. It has the carbonation i crave from the soda and the lemon adds a nice refreshing yet light taste.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
I grew up drinking this, so it's easy to say that I love this. The original, lemon, lime, and pink grapefruit, are all delightful and worth drinking. A lot of times at I find the glass bottles (my favorite) on sale for 2 for 3!
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Possibly one of my top 3 waters out there. I will have a whole bottle by myself in a single sitting and even ask for a second one especially when I am dining out at my favorite restaurant. My husband buys it for the house all the time because we both like the sparkling.