BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Buy on Walmart*
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I no longer drink soda and these flavored sparkling mineral waters are the reason. I love the lemon lime flavor because it reminds me of a lemon lime soda, but without the guilt. I will keep buying Perrier and trying new flavors.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Possibly one of my top 3 waters out there. I will have a whole bottle by myself in a single sitting and even ask for a second one especially when I am dining out at my favorite restaurant. My husband buys it for the house all the time because we both like the sparkling.
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
I grew up drinking this, so it's easy to say that I love this. The original, lemon, lime, and pink grapefruit, are all delightful and worth drinking. A lot of times at I find the glass bottles (my favorite) on sale for 2 for 3!
Colton C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently bought a few bottles to go along with a bottle of grey goose. The two paired nicely. The lime flavor was a bit synthetic, but not to the point that it was undrinkable. It was a good combination that I would return to.
Amanda M.
I'm a huge fan of lemon water, but this one just didn't taste very good. I love the brands other flavors, but the lemon was almost too overpowering. Priced a little high, but I love that I can reuse the bottle for various purposes!
Megan B.
Roswell, GA
I grew up drinking carbonated water, so this of course fell into the list of drinks that I drank! There is just something so crisp and pure about Perrier, something that no other brand can really compare to. I love these drinks so much and definitely recommend.
Celly R.
Phoenix , AZ
This is totally a hangover cure! Great sensation when sliding down your throat!
Pricing is great I purchase mine from costco in bulk since we drink it so much! Packaging is great of course. Definitely recommend when hungover with some alcazeltzer and good to go lol
Jasmin F.
I love mineral water! It helps with my sofa cravings and helps when I have a stomach ache. Now Perrier is carrying flavors rather than the traditional/original. It may not be for everyone but I thoroughly enjoy mineral water
Margarita X.
I like to drink Perrier water but love with lemon flavor. Some times is not affordable but we can find some promos. I am a repeater consumer. I would love to have it on a plastic container and smaller sizes at the same time.
Andrea C.
The lemon flavor is one of my favorites since is so refreshing and great for this time of the year, I love that is not so expensive and you get and awesome product for the value. I would definitely recommend this to anyone