BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
JJ N.
I prefer plain Perrier. The lemon just has a strange aftertaste that I don't like. Not too expensive. Good value. Who knows it might be for you. Too acidic for me. I would recommend for anyone who has tried a similar flavor and liked it.
Julio D.
I was actually introduced to this Water because of an event called master class. They provided this as the refreshments and I have to say I love it. The water is fresh and has a subtle hint of lime. I can totally see why people love it.
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
I love carbonated water! This is one of my faves! You have to really like bubbles to enjoy it though! I only drink water (and some wine) and sometimes water gets boring, so I like to spruce things up with this sparkling mineral water!
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock, AR
I wanted to try out this mineral water because I have always seen people drinking it. The packaging is nice. Price is fine. The taste was not what I expected it to be. It’s almost like a flat sprite. No I will not purchase this product again. I would rather drink regular water.
Tiffany M.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite sparking waters to ever exist! My grandfather used to drink this all of the time and would give me small cups of it when I was little. The flavor brings back some of the best childhood memories with him. As an adult, it's still a favorite. It's refreshing!
ledaliz M.
Temple Terr, FL
Nasty is really all I could say! This water was bought for me and I couldn’t even drink the whole bottle. It literally taste like tonic water and if you do not drink tonic water don’t purchase this. Plus this is very expensive water.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
I've always had Perrier at home wether it be lime or lemon flavored water. These really help me out because I don't like to drink soda but because of the carbonation in the water it gives me that sort of "rush" that I need from a sugary drink.
Tasha J.
I love Perrier lemon sparkling  mineral water. It gives me a refreshing feeling and the bottle is cute looking and it is a affordable water to purchase. Top of the line to the other sparkling mineral waters. I always purchase Perrier.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love Perrier water with essence of lemon. I started drinking this in place of soda 2 years ago when I started my weigh loss journey and have been enjoying it ever since. It has the carbonation i crave from the soda and the lemon adds a nice refreshing yet light taste.
Annakaren P.
Dublin , CA
If you're a lover of some simple bubbly water, this is a quality product. I buy this all the time. The first thing that is different from others is the packaging, you get a glass bottle which seems better and safer in my opinion.