BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
I didn joy drinking the lemon flavored Perrier. It wasn't the best sparkling water I've had but it wasn't the worst. The worst part about it was probably that the flavoring wasn't that strong. I would've liked a little more boost to the lemon
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
When I was pregnant this is the only drink that would calm my nausea! I swear by it! It's great tasting and refreshing with a great lemon flavor. It's a great healthy alternative if you are trying to stay away from soda and drink more water.
Cortney A.
Riverview, MI
I like the original version a lot but I love it with the lemon! If I ever have any type of craving for soda I reach for this and the craving is completely gone! It has made my life much more healthy and I this is great on a hot summer day!
Eileen K.
College Park, MD
 Three stars only because I'm not a huge  carbonated water fan. My old job sold these and my boss let me try it one time and I couldn't even swallow it. Not because of the taste but because of the texture in the way it felt. If you like carbonated water than this will probably be the drink for you .
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
I literally grew up drinking Perrier, so naturally this product is a favorite of mine. I love the packaging (glass bottle!) and the new flavors that have been released are delicious. If you're a fan of sparkling water, you'll LOVE Perrier.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
We rarely drink soda, so the bubbles in this drink help give us our "soda fix" when we are craving some. Some sparkling waters that have lemon flavor taste so artificial and like floor cleaners, but not this one. It is actually pretty good!
Anelise M.
I love Perrier sparking water. Drink it on it's own or mix it with a little juice. It's a good alternative for a soda lover (like me). The lemon flavor is strong enough, but not too strong. I love having the options to take a smaller bottle on the road with me.
Rachel E.
San Diego, CA
Their ok, the only way I will drink these if their cold. The lime ones are not so bad but the only way you will enjoy this drink if it's cold. Their a bit pricey not sure if I'll buy these again In w mineral water but not this one so much
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
Its a very dry, acquired taste I believe. I dont think there's anyone in my family that likes it, but my boyfriend and friends like it as much as I do. Its a nice refreshing drink to me. Also I love the packaging. Its cute and simple, its honestly what attracted me to the product.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
We often splurge on this! It's my husband's absolute favorite. But considering he wants to have sparkling water daily we usually buy the store brand. The green glass makes you feel fancy and looks great on the table when guests are over.