BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1940)
Rachel E.
San Diego, CA
Their ok, the only way I will drink these if their cold. The lime ones are not so bad but the only way you will enjoy this drink if it's cold. Their a bit pricey not sure if I'll buy these again In w mineral water but not this one so much
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
I love carbonated water! This is one of my faves! You have to really like bubbles to enjoy it though! I only drink water (and some wine) and sometimes water gets boring, so I like to spruce things up with this sparkling mineral water!
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock , AR
I wanted to try out this mineral water because I have always seen people drinking it. The packaging is nice. Price is fine. The taste was not what I expected it to be. It’s almost like a flat sprite. No I will not purchase this product again. I would rather drink regular water.
ledaliz M.
Temple Terr, FL
Nasty is really all I could say! This water was bought for me and I couldn’t even drink the whole bottle. It literally taste like tonic water and if you do not drink tonic water don’t purchase this. Plus this is very expensive water.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
I've always had Perrier at home wether it be lime or lemon flavored water. These really help me out because I don't like to drink soda but because of the carbonation in the water it gives me that sort of "rush" that I need from a sugary drink.
Tasha J.
I love Perrier lemon sparkling  mineral water. It gives me a refreshing feeling and the bottle is cute looking and it is a affordable water to purchase. Top of the line to the other sparkling mineral waters. I always purchase Perrier.
Tiffany M.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite sparking waters to ever exist! My grandfather used to drink this all of the time and would give me small cups of it when I was little. The flavor brings back some of the best childhood memories with him. As an adult, it's still a favorite. It's refreshing!
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
So this was actually one of my favorites until I found out it wasn’t the best to drink but I loved it while it lasted. Lol it’s great for mixing and if you’re like me you can drink it straight out the glass bottles which I do love by the way but they do have plastic ones.
Annakaren P.
Dublin, CA
If you're a lover of some simple bubbly water, this is a quality product. I buy this all the time. The first thing that is different from others is the packaging, you get a glass bottle which seems better and safer in my opinion.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I no longer drink soda and these flavored sparkling mineral waters are the reason. I love the lemon lime flavor because it reminds me of a lemon lime soda, but without the guilt. I will keep buying Perrier and trying new flavors.