BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Anelise M.
I love Perrier sparking water. Drink it on it's own or mix it with a little juice. It's a good alternative for a soda lover (like me). The lemon flavor is strong enough, but not too strong. I love having the options to take a smaller bottle on the road with me.
Eileen K.
College Park, MD
 Three stars only because I'm not a huge  carbonated water fan. My old job sold these and my boss let me try it one time and I couldn't even swallow it. Not because of the taste but because of the texture in the way it felt. If you like carbonated water than this will probably be the drink for you .
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
We consume very few products with sugar. We feel good about consuming perrier sparkling water.  They are crisp, clean and refreshing. I specifically prefer the mini tall cans.  They are good for on the go drinking if necessary.
👑Unicorn Q.
Tampa, FL
Its a very dry, acquired taste I believe. I dont think there's anyone in my family that likes it, but my boyfriend and friends like it as much as I do. Its a nice refreshing drink to me. Also I love the packaging. Its cute and simple, its honestly what attracted me to the product.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Perrier is a classic. It's perfect, crisp and tasty. All it needs is time to chill. I prefer Perrier to Pellegrino, there is no aftertaste and it stays fizzy longer.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
We often splurge on this! It's my husband's absolute favorite. But considering he wants to have sparkling water daily we usually buy the store brand. The green glass makes you feel fancy and looks great on the table when guests are over.
Julio D.
I was actually introduced to this Water because of an event called master class. They provided this as the refreshments and I have to say I love it. The water is fresh and has a subtle hint of lime. I can totally see why people love it.
JJ N.
I prefer plain Perrier. The lemon just has a strange aftertaste that I don't like. Not too expensive. Good value. Who knows it might be for you. Too acidic for me. I would recommend for anyone who has tried a similar flavor and liked it.
Rachel E.
San Diego, CA
Their ok, the only way I will drink these if their cold. The lime ones are not so bad but the only way you will enjoy this drink if it's cold. Their a bit pricey not sure if I'll buy these again In w mineral water but not this one so much
OG Bree B.
N little rock, AR
I wanted to try out this mineral water because I have always seen people drinking it. The packaging is nice. Price is fine. The taste was not what I expected it to be. It’s almost like a flat sprite. No I will not purchase this product again. I would rather drink regular water.